Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 08:04 PM   #11
Armisael

(takes out a flamethrower and toasts BigBagger)

Old 11-22-2000, 10:49 AM   #12
spludge

pretty bad joke but pretty funny too and so true bloody bagger!

Old 11-22-2000, 01:37 PM   #13
Rikard

Sure Jerome
I don't really care if people are dubble crossing me on the internet and shit but it is not nice (bad bad boy i should spank you)

Anyway Slude? (the one above me) how can a joke be bad and funny ???????????

Hasn't anyone notest that bigbagger hasn't shown up last couple of days (maybe he's just sick and not in his head) but in case he still reads the forum
Away with you bagger
Lame line but it's a qoute from bg and i kinda like bg

Oh Yeah
Jerome My dragon is fine

Old 11-23-2000, 08:08 PM   #14
Bigbagger

Hello Arseholes
Why have you fuckwits not kicked me off yet. As if you realy could. The only reason that i have not been here, insulting the faggots who ask stupid questions is because I have exams. Now that I am here, start sending stupid questions and prepared to be bagged.
To all the Fuckheads on this site.

Bigbagger.

P.S. Funny joke Memnoch, you absolute Fuckwit.

Old 11-23-2000, 08:51 PM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Bagger,

A word of advice for your exams - learn to spell. And yes, it's not that hard to kick you off. You're a novelty, that's all. Once we get bored with your bullshit you'll find out just how easy.

Oh, by the way, could you please stop breathing, Bagger? You're wasting oxygen that the rest of us could use.
Old 11-23-2000, 09:32 PM   #16
Bigbagger

Laern to spiel? Why in gdos mane shuold i wint to du thut? You dumb moron. The only reason that spelling is poor at times is because i couldn't care less how i spell this so long as you can understand it. You stupid dumb ■■■■. I bet i could find dozens of your posts that have spelling errors. Hey i can hear your dad calling. That dead guy you two dug up will go rotten if you don't finish with him in short order. Better get back to his ass now. Don't worry if you get lost.
Bagger

Old 11-23-2000, 09:45 PM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

As much as I enjoy these delightful conversations we have Bagman I have to go take a dump and I doubt if you will be here when I get back. Enjoy what little time you have left on this board. Oh, and don't bother relogging on different usernames...won't do you any good.

Away with you peon...