Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-07-2002, 11:38 AM   #91
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Tell me you're still here Nessy.
Old 08-07-2002, 11:53 AM   #92
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Seeya guys.I'm really tired right now and I'm going to go back to bed so Bye. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-07-2002, 12:28 PM   #93
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Hi all! I'm feeling mucho better, my best friends came back from Scotland and we're going for an American-Italian meal in Bexleyheath (local town)
I'm not lonely anymore! though having the guy from Puddle of Mudd singing a rather depressing song "Blurry" right next to me isn't helping....

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-07-2002, 12:35 PM   #94
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ach, I'm sorry romey. My network is on the fritz, it's very annoying. I'll see you later though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

heh, thanks Cloudy, I'm trying to appreciate it, lol! Lazing about *is* something I do well.
Old 08-07-2002, 01:15 PM   #95
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi all... *yawn* I hate living in a "semi" rural area. stupid noise. I'm trying to sleep and this nasty tactor or something keeps making noise. stupid fields. BAH! I drift in and out, and get woken up by crashes... thats the last time I get my mum LOTRs for a late b-day prezzie and sit up til 1... watching how they made the film... *yawn*
You evil man! I'd do ANYTHING to be woken up by crashing tractors!!!! So far I have quarrelling, hissing cats/foxes/dogs (usually MY cat which starts the fight) thunderstorms 24/7, pikeys entering our garden and doing things I'm not going to enclose here, heavy traffic, even late at night, parents downstairs playing Shooting games on their PC's (not the enviroment, I know) my little bro, who doesn't understand GO TO BED and plays MO:HAA high volume for most of the night, my other cat clawing me to bits *eye starts twitching*

On a lighter note, i have a joke here! (DON'T GROAN) I'm going to tell you all! (I CAN HEAR YOU GROANING!!!!)

Ireland's worst air accident happened today as a small two-seater plane crashed into a major graveyard. There were only two survivors, police have uncovered 876 bodies and expect digging to continue into the night.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-07-2002, 01:35 PM   #96
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Kaltia that's baaaaaaaaaad! HAHAHA!

Hey Lioness, I really wish you successful doing of nothing!

I'm churning out reply letters to all our job applicants and letting them know we hired someone already. MMM.. now that's fun...sigh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 01:51 PM   #97
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Piestrider just looked over my shoulder and asked, "How can Cloudy have 8990 posts? I just can't understand it." I said that she is a Cloudspammer. Kaltia, that's really funny. Bismarck said thet they should transplant the Dutch to Ireland, and the Irish to Holland. In ten years, the Dutch would have made Ireland into the most prosperous, productive country in Europe, and the Irish would neglect the dikes, ledt the sea in, and all be drowned.
Old 08-07-2002, 01:53 PM   #98
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi all... *yawn* I hate living in a "semi" rural area. stupid noise. I'm trying to sleep and this nasty tactor or something keeps making noise. stupid fields. BAH! I drift in and out, and get woken up by crashes... thats the last time I get my mum LOTRs for a late b-day prezzie and sit up til 1... watching how they made the film... *yawn*
You evil man! I'd do ANYTHING to be woken up by crashing tractors!!!! So far I have quarrelling, hissing cats/foxes/dogs (usually MY cat which starts the fight) thunderstorms 24/7, pikeys entering our garden and doing things I'm not going to enclose here, heavy traffic, even late at night, parents downstairs playing Shooting games on their PC's (not the enviroment, I know) my little bro, who doesn't understand GO TO BED and plays MO:HAA high volume for most of the night, my other cat clawing me to bits *eye starts twitching*

[/QUOTE]...bah... hold on a sec? did you say "anything"? I have a solution to your problems... *grin* 1:... no cat means no noise... *evil grin* 2: no dogs mean no noise... and likewise with foxes... *even evil-i-er grin* and 3... no little brother... *cough* what I mean is, make him wear head phones; if he refuses, place the emphasis on "MAKE"... 4.. thunderstorms? sorry, cant do much about that... pikeys? landmines... *wicked grin* heavy traffic... landmines... parents? who needs em... opps, sorry not a very good elven attitude... *cough* did you say your parents play shotty games? then one more gunshot wouldnt make any difference would it? *grin*. Or a better solution would be move away. lol, you could come and live next to me for a couple of weeks, then you can see how boring it is here. . Oh, and one final thing... number one, I'm not a "man", I'm an elf [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] number 2, I'm not evil, I'm netrual good, or TN depending on my current mood. hehe. well, not QUITE elf, but I'm working on it... no to find some scientist idiot that can make my ears elven... [img]tongue.gif[/img] I already have the bone structure.... *grin*
Old 08-07-2002, 02:04 PM   #99
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Well, Attalus, tell Piestrider I was here in the old days *gums her lip* back in the blue days.. aye yuh...
Old 08-07-2002, 02:06 PM   #100
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi Cloudy again. Do I have to serve my own coffee? Again? *grumbles* what HAS happened to the service here? [img]tongue.gif[/img] . nah, seriously, this is a great place, just wanted to say "thanks". *grins n bows* This place is sorta like a second home, well at least on the net. [img]tongue.gif[/img] .