Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 04:41 PM   #91
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well no matter who her body guard is, i'm her personal attendant, and therefore serve as a backup body guard (i do anything and everything she asks of me without complaint). but if you BOTH want to be a bodyguard, all i hafta say is fine with me...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 05:52 PM   #92
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OOC: where is everyone? this thread was on page 2!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 05:56 PM   #93
Lioness
Jack Burton

I can have two bodyguards, can't I? Dreamer, if you read up, I said that you and Avatar are co-leaders of my bodyguard, ok?

Anyway, IC: Thank you, Dreamer, your aquattaince Nicodemus is welcome here. Goodness, I certaiunly am lucky to have so many protectors! Hello Thorpsie! Has the Shadow Lord arrived yet?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 05:58 PM   #94
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i am pleased to admit that the Shadow King has not returned since yesterday, and even left me alone while i guarded your door. if there is nothing else for me to do, i would like to go on a quest... if, of course, you have any as of this point. i am here to serve, as always!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 06:02 PM   #95
Lioness
Jack Burton

Very well, Thorpsie. Your quest is this-

*suddenly a gust of wind blows the great Hall's doors open, and in strides a tall darl figure, clothed in a deep-violet robe.*

"Lady Lioness" a deep voice says, "Please, grant me a favor. My lady hasbeen imprisoned by an evil sorceror, please two miles to the west, in a tower..."

OOC: I have to go, I will bbs, if you want to start traveling go ahead, other\wise, i'll continue when I get back. Bye!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 06:07 PM   #96
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Very well, Thorpsie. Your quest is this-

*suddenly a gust of wind blows the great Hall's doors open, and in strides a tall darl figure, clothed in a deep-violet robe.*

"Lady Lioness" a deep voice says, "Please, grant me a favor. My lady hasbeen imprisoned by an evil sorceror, please two miles to the west, in a tower..."

OOC: I have to go, I will bbs, if you want to start traveling go ahead, other\wise, i'll continue when I get back. Bye!

I will help however i can! *Thorpsie mounts his steed and rides off toward the tower 2 miles west* hey sorcerer, get out here! (what did you expect me to do?)

OOC: i hope for you to return soon! within 2 hours, at least...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 06:28 PM   #97
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, been a bit busy with the ALSB-KFA story and whatnot.
IC: Kazara teleports in. "I fear that I cannot join you on the quest right now. However, when I am done with my pressing obligations, I will gladly join you."

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-09-2001, 06:30 PM   #98
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

okay then, we will gladly have one such as you join the battle! i will need all the assistance i can get, i fear *blocks a barrage of Magic Missiles with his shield +2*

OOC: i hafta go work on my story now, i'll check in every few minutes though...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 06:45 PM   #99
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: kay, I'm back. Hey Kaz!

IC:

STRANGER: M'Lady, please, send me some of your champion, my lady is in great danger!
L: Of course, sir, Sephiroth will help you attend to this matter. He is a fine warrior, and skilled with the longsword. Please, do not let him run into danger, kind isr, I beseech you!
S: This boy, madam?!?! He is but a child! Surely this famed court has a more experienced warrior to go with me!
L: Sephiroth is the most skilled and able warrior of those at my court Sir! He is squire to the best knight in this realm, Sir Jerome the Fallen Paladin! I have none better to send with you!
S: very well, Lady, but tis not my problem if the foolish boy looses his head in battle! *marches out the front door*
L: ok, Seph you may go with him, but be wary, for I like his tone not!

OOC: Go ahead and start a new thread for this one, and you can start the journey. Feel free to add to the plot, otherwise, I'll stop by now and then to add the Stranger's actions.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 07:05 PM   #100
Encard
Quintesson

Encard sends out a tendril of chaos energy to the Stranger, just enough so that he will be able to find him again easily, but not so much as to be detected by any others. The wall suddenly catches fire, and Encard kicks it in a an attempt to put out the flames. A table suddenly lifts up and flies across the room, smashing into walls and forcing people to dodge. Encard tries to destroy it with a line of fire, but it didges, and says in a deep, booming voice, "You will all bow to me, for I am the Demigod Azaphaelinsiar in table form!" Everyone stares at the table as it bounces about in the air.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-09-2001).]