Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-28-2001, 08:17 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

It began many many years ago, I can barely remember it now. Seems like I can barely remember what the minigolf course looks like nowdays. This is the story of Caleb the Biscuit King............

It all started way back in the days when we were still pissin off the oldies around the forums by spamming and annoying them constantly Ah those were the days. One day something remarkable happened.........Blademasters Keltiad thread was begun, a momentous thread that would change the course of the world. Why you ask? Because simply one of these prophetic books was aptly named the Throne of Scone.
Now Caleb being the great seer that he was immediatly guessed the real meaning behind the name of the book. "The Throne Of Scone, is that like the chair for the King of Biscuits?" he asks innocently. And so a legend was born, the Biscuit King had arisen.....

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

But the real terror had only just begun. Caleb with his army of keebler elves and the Jolly Green Giant decided to try and take over the world. Now naturally being the benevolant being that I am I decided to defend against his insidious elves, dubbing myself the Overlord and leading my army of Hamlettons onto the battlefields of Ironworks.
This quote was recorded by a spy I had employed against Caleb.
Caleb: "The jolly green giant and the keebler elves are my elite guards against the forces of hamlet and nothing more got that?"
But I was convinced this was not the truth and sent the spy back again and he returned with this.
Caleb: "My big brother the stay puffed marshmallow man is gonna destroy your little hamlet village"
My fears were confirmed and the war was unaviodable.
After a battle of slaughter and mayhem the victor was still undecided and both armies retired from the battle field. Myself to return to the hamlet where on I lived. And the Biscuit King to his Throne of Scone........

But then something mysterious happened which forged the legend that was the Dough Boy. Blademaster caught both of our armies in a twin pronged surprise attack and we were forced to commit both our troops in a combined defence to repel the invader. After an arduous struggle finally we defeated him for the time being and had 20 long years of peace and prosperity........

But then the unspeakable happened, Blademaster had returned to wreak his vengence. We were unprepared for battle after so long at peace and Caleb and myself were caught in a high pass over the Pillsbury mountains. Turning to him I said "God says he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure your fucked!" And how true my words turned out to be true much to my dismay. For he was caught in battle and taken back to the enemies camp to be tortured........

But his legend lived on as the combined armies of the hamlet and dough boy clan now joined as one overran the enemy position and found the Biscuit Kings body among the remains........

And so still today they whisper the name of the Biscuit King and his Throne Of Scone in awe. But one day the HADB will have their revenge........one day......

------------------
I pledge my allegience
To the flag of HADB
I will do my utmost
To be a loyal and all conquering person
I promise to tread
Over the broken ruins
Of my enemies homes
Slaughtering their armies
Enslaving their people
And all in all
Get stoned and have a jolly good time
"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 09-28-2001, 08:27 AM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heheh, the HADB will always avenge their fallen leaders... nobody assaults an HADB upper management and gets away with it!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Dear and trusted friend of the Lioness.
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Extremely honored servant of Lioness
Old 09-28-2001, 08:36 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Ahhh...
refreshing to see evil suffer!

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-28-2001, 08:46 AM   #4
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

And I thought we were the humorous clan

Twas a sad day when they dug the grave of the biscuit king!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-28-2001, 08:50 AM   #5
Tuor
Elminster

The worst part (well actually the best bit) about evil suffering is that soon afterwards, everyone else gets it in the neck in revenge. 'rubs hands together gleefully'

The day will come when the mighty legions of the HADB will arise to march across the land laying waste to all in their path and enslaving all the little fluffy peaceful people (yech).

There is no escape, there is no alternative, we are invincible, invincible I say. mwahahahahahahahaha etc etc.
Old 09-28-2001, 11:54 AM   #6
Conan

He was a fiesty, fresh, fomenter.
He was always concerned of the enemys of scone. I think when I made donuts out of him he realized that it was only the start of his downfall. Bringing it all on himself taunting Z. But in a forgiving way, he went on his way. Only to meet his doom in the oven. You shouldnt tell your enemys to eat crow..when your only dough

*\Conan/*

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 09-28-2001).]

Old 09-28-2001, 12:06 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
He was a fiesty, fresh, fomenter.
Maybe that should be "fermenter" instead, Conan! He does contain yeast, you know!

------------------

I know who you are...I saw what you did!
Old 09-28-2001, 12:49 PM   #8
Link
Jack Burton

I like your new sig Saz!! And yes!! Our leader will be avenged!! His disappearance will be a sign to us, the we, the HADB, Hamlet and Dough Boy clan will be victorious!!

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-28-2001, 03:51 PM   #9
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Im not dead I just have no internet access. My servant donut will have to take my place for awile. Gotta run now...a floating cat head keeps trying to eat me.

------------------

Old 09-28-2001, 03:56 PM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

CALEB! YOU LIVE! Hail The Buiscuit King And His Throne Of Scone! Miss Ya Buddy! Get Back To THe Forums!

------------------

Free Your Soul... Then Give It To Me

The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova