Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 06:26 AM   #1
Fallagar
Dungeon Master

I am just sitting in the Boogre Bar

Let me tell you my "little problem":

I followed Xignal's "Where to go next"

5. Go back to Ishad N'Ha to heal up and sell your treasure then exit west again and head north. Find the entrance to the Boogre Caves and complete that dungeon. Note: This dungeon is NOT required but is heavy on treasure and experience. Again visit the town and exit west.

6. Head into the Shire area and then south to the Stout Mines. Complete that dungeon and leave wearing your booty and then head north and west to the Dragon's Spire. Complete that dungeon by getting the dragon's item and exit to the west.

But, when I read the Guild Quests (BEST Tips) from Ishad N'Ha again, I noticed, that first I have to deliver the Stout Mine Invitation to get the 3rd Warriors quest: Kill Dosh'i Gin the Cyclops. I believe, the Cyclops Area is only to reach through the Boogre Caves (secret exit).

Sazerak, would you be so kind and edit the Guild Quests (BEST Tips) with the Boogre Cave's hint into:

WARRIOR:
3. Kill Dosh'i Gin the Cyclops (Boogre Caves) 1000 XP Guild Level 6

So, everyone will know, that first he has to deliver the Stout Mine Invitation before he can entering the Boogre Caves. Otherwise he has to enter the Boogre Caves for a 2nd time to finish the 3rd Warriors quest from Ishaad N'Ha.

Fallagar
Fallagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 08:27 AM   #2
deez
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wouldn't the second time through be really quick and easy? Wouldn't you just have to go from the entrance right down the hallway and back to the "Stick Puzzle" and right across, skipping the majority of the dungeon?
deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 09:41 AM   #3
Fallagar
Dungeon Master

Yes indeed, deez, a 2nd visit would be really quick and easy. But, it wouldn't be ONE wash up! And besides: once you become a Boogre, you are ugly and stupid - so, for a pretty and clever player, like we are, it would be a torture

btw
The Gauntlet - If you use a Boogre Potion (Boogre Brew) on die idol at the end of the Gauntlet you can receive an extra item! I've received 2 points in Fortitude. In the bar room you can visit Blubarb the barkeep to stock up on Boogre Brew. Can I repeat this with his Boogre Brew too? How can I buy his Boogre Brew? With Trade it doesn't work. He wants 5 ... (I don't understand what he wants to get from me).

Fallagar
Fallagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 09:48 AM   #4
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Fallagar,

Use "Divy" when trading money for Brew. Right-click on your money pot for that character, select Divy, and then click on the graphic arrows to seperate your money into 5 GP piles. Then Trade them with Blubarb.

Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 01:26 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallagar:
Yes indeed, deez, a 2nd visit would be really quick and easy. But, it wouldn't be ONE wash up! And besides: once you become a Boogre, you are ugly and stupid - so, for a pretty and clever player, like we are, it would be a torture
Fallagar
I'm not sure I followed what you're saying here, Fallagar...I can tell you that you DON'T become reboogred every time you enter the dungeon. After you "uncurse" yourselves at the Idol, you're done and can leave and re-enter the dungeon without worry of becoming boogred again.

I will edit the post, per your request, though. Just a word of warning: Dosh'i Gin is out there, regardless of whether you get the Warrior's Guild quest to kill him or not. So if you blunder out there and kill him before you deliver the Stout Mine invite...no Dosh'i Gin quest. The lamp will still be there, though!

-Sazerac

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote