Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-19-2001, 04:29 PM   #1
Albromor
Mephistopheles

I went and cleared out the minor crypt caves along with the big Yeti cave. I found two keys in my searching, one is old and rusty, the other a golden color. Anyway, now I am in the Big Crypt and got past the first door by which I am assuming one of the keys opened. Presently I am in that first big room with the two pools of light green water with a pedestle in the middle that you have to climb up and read. I have cleared out the southeast and southwest passages. My questions are 1)Did I miss any keys in those other crypts that I need or am I okay and just need to proceed on? and 2) I killed all the Yeti's in the Yeti cave and got what I could. Was it okay to kill them first or should I have waited to tackle that later? Thanks ahead of time.

[This message has been edited by Albromor (edited 07-19-2001).]
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 04:50 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Your fine keep going. You'll end up back at the Yeti cave later
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote