Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 05:04 PM   #11
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Then relieve some of my frustration and send me an email, please.

Just did, dearest [img]smile.gif[/img] Btw I think you wanted to chat a couple of nights ago but I didn't respond? That wasn't me, it was my brother. I can't believe he didn't just say hey she's not here, just exited MSN. Rude bugger. But hang on, he wouldn't have logged on, how does that work? Shouldn't you have to sign in before it says you're there?
Old 11-03-2001, 05:11 PM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Just did, dearest [img]smile.gif[/img] Btw I think you wanted to chat a couple of nights ago but I didn't respond? That wasn't me, it was my brother. I can't believe he didn't just say hey she's not here, just exited MSN. Rude bugger. But hang on, he wouldn't have logged on, how does that work? Shouldn't you have to sign in before it says you're there?

Often it starts up when you turn on your computer, at least mine does, and I just returned your email by the way.
Old 11-03-2001, 05:14 PM   #13
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Often it starts up when you turn on your computer, at least mine does, and I just returned your email by the way.

Neb, you're such a sweetie [img]smile.gif[/img] (((hugs))) And don't worry, it'll come good (did you see I said I was TWELVE? Not a lot happens as that age, you know )
Old 11-03-2001, 05:37 PM   #14
Lord Shield

Chess? no wonder you were walking funny - that must be where you kept the pieces

~Takes Aelia behind the curtain~

I have a scrabble board on me. Honest!

Old 11-03-2001, 05:45 PM   #15
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Chess? no wonder you were walking funny - that must be where you kept the pieces

Oooohh! My Lord, what a big... letter rack you've got
Old 11-04-2001, 10:26 AM   #16
Lord Shield

Thank you, m'dear - but it's not the size of the rack, it's how you use your letters

Old 11-04-2001, 12:53 PM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Yes, but That Was In Good Taste!!! I Could Of Just Being playing Chess Behind There!!!

I Wasn't The One Who Started "Muff-Diving"!!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Binky will approve of nekkidness only if he is on the receiving end himself, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

*is tempted to cast Improved Sagginess on Aelia, but remembers who's the real perpetrator and casts it on Lord Shield instead - and no corny immunities or avatars to get you out of this one* [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*comes back after a day, dispels the sagging and drags LS off to teach her Scrabble*
Old 11-04-2001, 03:39 PM   #18
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Oh that's typical, Mel. When I start throwing sagginess around cause DM steals Davros, you make a fuss, but it's okay for you [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: *Looks down at self* No, everything seems as perky as ever... *reads Mel's message again* Oops, thought you saggified me. Okay, all is forgiven

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Aelia Jusa ]

Old 11-04-2001, 05:10 PM   #19
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Aelia??? You still here??? Is Melusine??? I think we have a request from the audience!

P.S. - Sorry about Davros, sweetie. I'll never do that again. *crosses fingers*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-04-2001, 05:50 PM   #20
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Neb, you're such a sweetie [img]smile.gif[/img] (((hugs))) And don't worry, it'll come good (did you see I said I was TWELVE? Not a lot happens as that age, you know )

You're 12 Eh?? Jolly Good! I'm Also In The Prime Of My "Switching From Kids To Teens" [img]tongue.gif[/img]