Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2001, 04:37 PM   #21
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
A medium sized town north of Copenhagen called Hillerød.

Nice of you to call us danes nice Saz, most people I've encountered on the web have, when told I'm danish, commented on how the danish where among the ugliest people they've ever seen, any idea whether this is how the danish are commonly percieved?

What are you talking about ? The Danes are my favourite people on this planet ! On this board I once even went so far as to liken them to a whole country full of Moiraines: well, if that isn't the highest praise imaginable I really don't know ...

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 04:46 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I can think of only one type of higher praise: a whole country of Zirocs, after all, he did give us IW, has anyone ever done anything greater?

I never really knew that us danes were so well-liked, I was under the impression that the americans didn't know we existed and that Europe disliked us, seems as though I've been quite wrong, a nice thing to be wrong about I might add.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy