Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2002, 09:49 AM   #1
Zidane
Manshoon

I need a little bit of help here, well I lie, I need a lot of help and some inside information.

I have just finished SoA for the first time and have had to start again immediately with another SoA game because NO-ONE on this planet will tell me WHEN and IF Throne of Bhaal will be coming out on the Mac.

I know that this is the best forum to come to so if ANYONE out there can help me with this, please feel free to do so.

I have emailed MacPlay and their last answer was "no comment"

There are a lot of us out there who are playing on Macs and we have only just got Icewind Dale, and you lot out there are getting Icewind Dale II.......

Everyone I have tried to contact has been very cagey, but my game just leaves me up in the air and no where to go and no way to finish the saga.

When I bought Diablo II it was a dual CD Windows and Mac - bloody well done Blizzard. And Myst II is also dual CD. I also have heard that Neverwinter Nights is going to be dual Windows and Mac and will be coming out simultaneously.

What is the matter with developers, if the above lot can do it, why can't anyone else (I now realise I am going to get lots of good reasons why not, and that's fine if there isn't a way IE can do it)?

Please can SOMEONE HIGH ENOUGH UP IN THE LINK OF THINGS just point me in the right direction and maybe all us Mac gamers (there are masses of us out there) will be able to carry on like all the rest of you.

Its NOT FAIR to make us miss out.

Thanks

Lady Zidane
Old 04-03-2002, 02:31 PM   #2
chevalier mal fet
Dungeon Master

With the release of Neverwinter, which will be released for mac, imminent, I doubt youll ever see a mac version of TOB, unless its an unofficial fan conversion.

You just have to face the reality that at least 70% of the paying gaming audience is on a PC, and sometimes its not good business sense to devote time and money to developing a mac port. I use a mac for my work, but keep a pc platform for gaming because I have accepted this as the way things are, no matter what I might wish otherwise.

chev
chevalier mal fet is offline   Reply With Quote