Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-05-2003, 10:54 PM   #1
drewal
Drow Warrior

In the same BGII game that I have recently completed SOA, I am finding it impossible to proceed past the ogre mage in the genie room of the dungeon.

I have Bioware patch, Baldurdash, Tactics, Acension, items upgrade (weidu), spell level 50 (weidu), and TeamBG level 50 rules.

Whenever I proceed into the hallway leading west from the ogre mage/genie room the game crashes.

Is there a compatibility problem with one of the mods/patches above?

Help! Can't start my solo beastmaster!
Old 01-06-2003, 08:03 AM   #2
karlosovic
Drizzt Do'Urden

are you sure no game files have been corrupted somehow ?

did you just install tactics ? ie after you last went through this dungeon
tactics changes a few things in the first dungeon (although I don't know what) so it sounds like the game is maybe trying to trigger an event that isnt working for some reason. IIRC the original version has a few goblins just as you go into that corridor. maybe the goblin file isnt working, maybe there's a new trap that isn't working or some other new monsters.
try backing up your saved games, then uninstall everything and re-install it all
(actually just try a re-install of your mods first)
Old 01-06-2003, 05:13 PM   #3
drewal
Drow Warrior

I did a full reinstall with all official game files and all mods and the crash still happened. Something is conflicting with something else.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:30 PM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Try taking out the TBG lvl 50 rules.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote