Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 05:05 PM   #1
Tuor
Elminster

Seeing as the vast majority of my existing clan live in a) The USA, and b) The Antipodes, I am, to coin a phrase, buggered when NWN comes out and I want to play with a regular group of people online.
Hence I need five people (or maybe more) to help me battle against the evils NWN is going to present us with. This group (I hesitate to call it a clan) will not be engaging in flame wars with other groups.

It's early days yet but generally if you live in the UK or a bit of Europe in the same time zone and usually play good or neutral characters. (Absolutely no evil people-I've got HADB for that when I can find them) and would like to join me in the big adventure as it were, let me know.

For the record I usually play a dual class human mage/fighter a sorceror or a paladin but we'll obviously have to come up with a party composition later on.

Oh and my chums in the HADB needn't woory this isn't an attempt to set up a rival group-I still think you're all just lovely

Old 10-08-2001, 05:07 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I'd like to join your crusade against Evil, Tuor, I'll be the party's Sorcerer or possibly Sorcerer/Cleric if that can be done, or if it can be done, a Sorcerer/Cleric/Fighter, I usually play Neutral Good, but if I feel like being a bit insane, I play Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-08-2001, 05:08 PM   #3
Vampire

Me!!!
Hi Tuor it's me the lawful good Aerie lover!
I play a thief/mage combo.
I'm lawful good.

But the problem is I'm at Uni soo bit hard?

------------------
Old 10-08-2001, 05:10 PM   #4
Tuor
Elminster

Welcome aboard boys, Neb the advantage with you is you're already a HADB member and Avatar's a top bloke (with a sense of humor so he's in too)

Just don't mention Aerie O.K

We'll need a name of some sort-something serious but cheeseless I'm open to suggestions.
Old 10-08-2001, 05:13 PM   #5
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
Welcome aboard boys, Neb the advantage with you is you're already a HADB member and Avatar's a top bloke (with a sense of humor so he's in too)

Just don't mention Aerie O.K

We'll need a name of some sort-something serious but cheeseless I'm open to suggestions.
Count me as a back up Tuor. I'm at Cambridge and you know what slave drive means.

Old 10-08-2001, 05:18 PM   #6
Tuor
Elminster

Right you are, so to recap I have a Paladin (me),a Sorceror (Neb), and a thief/mage (Avatar) in reserve. Not a bad start but we need a cleric.
Old 10-08-2001, 05:20 PM   #7
Neb

I might still choose either a Sorcerer/Cleric or a Sorcerer/Cleric/Fighter if I can.
Old 10-08-2001, 05:22 PM   #8
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I might still choose either a Sorcerer/Cleric or a Sorcerer/Cleric/Fighter if I can.

What kind of classes are they??? never seen that before!
Old 10-08-2001, 05:24 PM   #9
Neb

NWN is 3rd edition and the rules are supposedly a bit more free in 3rd ed. and imagine the HORROR of our foes as an enraged Sorcerer/Cleric/Figher charges at them, wearing Elven Plate(Or chain.) wieling an enchanted Warhammer and flinging fireballs at them while screaming his battlecry.
Old 10-08-2001, 05:28 PM   #10
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
NWN is 3rd edition and the rules are supposedly a bit more free in 3rd ed. and imagine the HORROR of our foes as an enraged Sorcerer/Cleric/Figher charges at them, wearing Elven Plate(Or chain.) wieling an enchanted Warhammer and flinging fireballs at them while screaming his battlecry.
And with right on his side don't forget

Whatever you want to play you're still in if you're interested Neb.