Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2001, 04:50 PM   #1
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Anyone out here on the west coast going to the E3 computer game convention on May16th? My office just asked me to go, and I checked out the website for it (www.e3expo.com), and it looks cool. Every and I mean Every game, software, and hardware company in the business is there. I was just wondering if I might see any of you there as well.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 05-08-2001, 04:53 PM   #2
Charlie
Lord Ao

Not me unfortunately, my bro' will be there though.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 05-08-2001, 05:03 PM   #3
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

That's cool Charlie, is your brother living out here in California or is he flying in for the show?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
Old 05-08-2001, 05:08 PM   #4
Charlie
Lord Ao

He flies over and stays with a friend of his over there. He tries to make out it's business (he has a big website) to his wife etc. If that's business then I'm in the wrong trade going on the photo's from last years event....lucky bastard.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 05-08-2001, 05:12 PM   #5
Djinn Raffo
Ra

I'm not going but I wish I was!
I'm jealous!
Have a blast!
Old 05-08-2001, 05:46 PM   #6
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I heard you had to be in the industry to get a ticket to get in is that true? If its not I can just stay with my uncle in cali and go to E3 when it starts.

------------------
Meet my lawyer.
Old 05-08-2001, 06:21 PM   #7
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Anyone out here on the west coast going to the E3 computer game convention on May16th? My office just asked me to go, and I checked out the website for it (www.e3expo.com), and it looks cool. Every and I mean Every game, software, and hardware company in the business is there. I was just wondering if I might see any of you there as well.

I would die to go.. Man.. that is THE place to be, and it would be cool, because I could get all the info there and come back with the info, photos and stuff for Ironworks website!!! Maybe one day. I wish it was near me one day.. I'm in Florida, so maybe it could come to Atlanta or Orlando someday.

Ziroc

Old 05-08-2001, 06:23 PM   #8
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Caleb,
If you can get out here I can probably get you in. Email me if you are interested. It is industry only, but industry is a general word in this case. Basically if you work with computers, they will accept you. I am part owner of a web company, and if you want I could probably work something out from that angle if you wanted to go.

Ziroc,
If there is anything that you want me to look into when I am there, or any info that you think I could get for you let me know by email or post. I would be more then happy to help.

------------------

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 05-08-2001).]