Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 08:12 AM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

I’m half way through watching Season 1 and really enjoying it. Dose anyone know how many seasons have been made?

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>We are on Season 3. You can go to a couple websites and get text summaries of each show and there's some other cool things like house-isms, some of the better lines he's delivered.

1. http://www.tv.com/house/show/22374/summary.html
2. http://www.fox.com/house/

He is my favorite male character on any TV show. I got into House half-way through season 2 and need to go back and see season 1, though I have caught a re-run or two here and there already. Anytime you want to talk about House episodes with me, let me know!

For example, did you know that Dr. Cameron and Dr. Chase are engaged in real life?

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.ht...pdates;title;0

From an earlier post I made back in May 06, I said this about House:</font>

<font color=steelblue>I learned how the show began. I read it somewhere a couple weeks ago. The guy that thought up the idea went to the doctor for some strange illness he thought he had, but it turned out that nothing was wrong with him. He said that the doctor was really nice about it all, but he wondered what the doctor would really say about it if he could speak his mind.

Later, when trying to sell his idea to producers of the network, he was afraid that he had made House too much of an ass, and expected the network to tell him to tone down the attitude. Instead, they never complained at all. As said before, he's the lead guy and you're not supposed to hate the lead guy, but throw in the fact that he's disabled AND really damned smart enough to save lives all the time and you have a unique show that never expected to get this far.

</font>

[ 02-14-2007, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 02-15-2007, 07:51 AM   #3
Target
Red Dragon

With only 2 episodes of season 1 left to watch, I've just treated myself and ordered season 2!!
Hopefully it won't be to long until it arrives!!

I think House is a great character, and all the jokes makes it quite a funny show. Esp when House winds up Chase about being British!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 02-15-2007, 09:41 AM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Target:

I think House is a great character, and all the jokes makes it quite a funny show. Esp when House winds up Chase about being British!!
<font color=skyblue>Yeah, you're right! You know I did not even know that House was British until I heard him talk last year on the awards show! I thought...woah!

Also, did you know that he played on the live version of 101 Dalmations as one of Deville's two thugs? </font>
Old 02-15-2007, 10:33 AM   #5
Target
Red Dragon

Yes, he is a good actor, IF you really want to shock yourself, watch him and Stephen Fry playing Jeeves and Wooster or Blackadder. Now those are funny shows the accents are great!!

Old 02-20-2007, 07:56 AM   #6
Target
Red Dragon

Just got season 2!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Any idea when season 3 is out on DVD?

I hope these are as good and funny and the first season.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #7
Nightwing
Baaz Draconian

The first season had more quality shows, but it is the only show I make sure to watch every time it is on. Last nights was pretty good. I loved it when Cutty told him to call the make a wish foundation when he followed her to her bedroom.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #8
Target
Red Dragon

Just findished season 2 box set, did enjoy it. Can't wait for season 3 to come on TV here!!

Old 03-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #9
lethoso
Manshoon

House is one of my favourite tv shows, though I think season 2 was better than the current season (and season 1). A bit off topic, but why do american tv networks have to show all their tv shows with massive mid season breaks :/ I hate having to wait for a couple of months for new episodes mid season