Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 06:37 PM   #1
maxpower

I have two peices of dragon shard but can not find the third..?? I have the frst one from the treasure chest and the one from behind the rocks blocking the passage way. As far as I can see I have been down every tunnel and route and opened all treasure chests..but no third shard..?. I met kol and let him pass was I supposed to kill him to get the other peice..??
Old 01-29-2001, 06:43 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

DId you drop down to the area behind some lava (not the lava area where you have "stepping stones" - but lava next to a ramp. There is a small area at the very back with a chest. There is often a piece of the shard in that chest!

Hope you find it there!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 07:10 PM   #3
maxpower

Thanks Wyv, you was right I had not found that chest yet. So I open it and theres no dragon shard in there, got some nice chain mail boots though (very sexy)...lol. Any more ideas..or could opening that chest make the dragon shard spawn itself somewhere else..??
Old 01-29-2001, 07:20 PM   #4
skywalker
Banned User

Did you get the one in the spider's nest? Is the one you found in the chest, the one I speak of?

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 07:29 PM   #5
maxpower

I havent got one from a spiders nest but I have killed the queen tarantula, but I didnt notice and dragon shard there...??..if thats where you mean..?
Old 01-29-2001, 07:31 PM   #6
skywalker
Banned User

I'm not exactly sure if the spider queen drops it or if she is guarding a chest with it inside. But I believe there was one there. There are many chests in the spider's nest area, though.

Mark
Old 01-29-2001, 07:33 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

WEll, this is a puzzler - it's usually the spider nest or the hidden ravine area. Very hard to guess at this point because we don't know where you have or have not been.
Would suggest that you continue looking around and see if there is any area you have missed/overlooked. If you're still majorly stuck - you can send me a zipped version of your game and I'll find it for you!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 07:36 PM   #8
skywalker
Banned User

I just looked it up in the hallowed hint book from hell and it does state that there is a Dragon Shard in a chest guarded by the Spider Queen. Believe the book if you dare!

MArk
Old 01-29-2001, 08:18 PM   #9
maxpower

Yep you was right it was back at the spider area, there was a chest tucked away in a dark area that I missed the first time round...(and the second if im honest..lol)..but further inpection with my wiskas brought the said chest to light...hehe.

Now im just stuck trying to get this pesky dragon to give me the damn sword, hes got the shroud now but wants the sacred word....and damn I have tried everything..but he wont part with it....grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Old 01-30-2001, 03:58 AM   #10
carg
The Magister

Hey maxpower, you are using the spells illuminate and spirit eye I hope! Otherwise it is very easy to miss chests, levers and the like!
carg is offline   Reply With Quote