Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 05-15-2007, 09:23 AM   #1
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

Can you have both spells going at the same time? Will multiple Call Lightnings work at the same time?

I often have considered my Druid casting two Call Lightnings in big battles, but I don't know if it'll do any good. I've never tried the Static Charge AND Call Lightning, but would consider it if it works.

TIA

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Yes... You can have a many as you want. They stack. Multiple call lightnings/static charges are good way to kill some bosses because they seem to bypass magic resistance.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:41 AM   #3
Aerich
Lord Ao

Yes and yes. It's one of the primary benefits of taking a druid.

Note that you can only cast Call Lightning outdoors, so having both going requires you to be outside.