Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-22-2004, 08:02 AM   #11
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Actually I'm bored for a certain period everyday, I'd say from 11:30 am to 2:15 pm, thats when I'm at my technology school. In my class, it's just mostly book work to get my MOUS Certification and I can do that work standing on my head. Me and another guy were actually so bored, we had a pinball tournament, fun eh?
Old 11-22-2004, 08:38 AM   #12
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

So bored I cried.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 11-22-2004, 11:19 AM   #13
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I was bored enough to count to ten thousand one time...

I was also bored enough to do homework for fun on a couple of occaisions...

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 11-22-2004, 01:29 PM   #14
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I was on MSN for 8 hours straight.

No comment needed.
Old 11-22-2004, 01:40 PM   #15
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Ha, Beau, I do that all the time!! Course, I'm not always in the room, but I'[m on, nevertheless. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2004, 02:26 PM   #16
Landon Contressior
Dungeon Master

I know just how you feel dragon shadow, i have been so bored i have wanted to cry, and came close a couple of times, but never really did cry. i used to be able to amuse my self for hours, but the bed isn't good for jumping anymore, and all my freinds live so far away so it costs me to call them during hte day or night. Long distnce is a bad idea! but that is probably a topic for another thread. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2004, 03:14 PM   #17
philip
Galvatron

24 hours in a bus from Rome back to the Netherlands while everyone was completely wornout and sleeping and I just couldn't sleep very well. So I listened a Children of Bodom CD for like 12 hours straight to make it less boring [img]smile.gif[/img]

Others are in holidays when everybody's gone and I'm sitting behind my PC wondering what I could do and which site to visit.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:35 PM   #18
uaciaut
Dungeon Master

I sometimes get sooo bored at school i play paper games with myself (my deskmate is annoying), so that's pretty desperate i would say
&lt;a href=\"http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/\"<br />title=\"Get Thunderbird - Reclaim Your Inbox\"&gt;&lt;img<br />src=\"http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/thunderbird/thunderbird_blog1.png\"<br />width=\"94\" height=\"15\" border=\"0\" alt=\"Get Thunderbird\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
Old 11-22-2004, 03:38 PM   #19
Landon Contressior
Dungeon Master

paper games? how do you mean? i have never heard of a paper game, unless you are talkinga about tic tac toe or somthing like that. paper games. huh. its new, i like it.