Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 09:40 PM   #21
Stealthy

Relic, I don't pretend to know what happened exactly, as I have missed a lot of posts, but when two great people like you two have a misunderstanding, I feel I must put my 2 pence worth in. I really hope both of you stay, as you are so good for one another and I love your posts and exchanges. Please make up and stay, as I would miss you both a lot if you left. Got to go, its very late here, but I hope to read good news in the morning. Us old fogies need to stick together you know!

------------------

Watch out for LadyWendy's lovebites!
Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.
Old 03-20-2001, 09:42 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Relic - Draconia is probably resting right now, but I know she will ANSWER THIS THREAD!!! Stick around please!!!!! We all love you Relic, don't go

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 09:48 PM   #23
The.Relic
Red Dragon

EWWWW.....LadyZ will you stop that.....YUCK..
Smitten by
Old 03-20-2001, 10:05 PM   #24
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Relic? Before I read the whole thing, I was determined to return to real-life too... Don't think this lady, Rae or rl Lee could take losing another, and not so soon People, role playing is role-playing and, though there are no knights, bards, or snooty eccentric ladies named Rae in real life, I have formed some real bonds here... I worry about you guys. I console you. I try to lift your spirits and make you laugh... Just as I do my rl friends/family... What in hells has happened??? Relic, are you staying or going??? If you go, take me with you? I'd just as soon not be here without you, as your post in the old forum is the main reason I'm here in the first place!

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 10:07 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Relic - What do you mean? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry. I just want you to stay on the board I really do is all...

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 10:21 PM   #26
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Relic, so your staying right?.... but Draconia might be leaving instead????.....
this is screwed up. sigh, this is becoming too much, everyone thinking they must leave because of a few missplaced words.

All I can say is I'm happy your staying but sad that you felt you had to leave and that I feel something so bad that it can't be expressed in words that Draconia feels she should leave.
Old 03-20-2001, 10:25 PM   #27
The.Relic
Red Dragon

LadyZ, I was reffering to that mushy "We love you stuff"

Oh my Dear LadyRae, the sight of you makes me swoon, and I do mean that.
Smitten by
Old 03-20-2001, 10:27 PM   #28
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Are we staying???

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 10:41 PM   #29
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dearest LadyRae, I don't know if you have had a chance to backread, good friend Tobbin was here for quite some time today. He may be in the process of returning. I'm in a bit of a quandry as to how this will effect your position towards me.. Regardless of what you decide know that I remain
Smitten by
Old 03-20-2001, 10:55 PM   #30
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Tobbin was my knight... You, dearest, are my Prince! He walked away because he needed to and there are no hard feelings... I am sorry I missed him though, as I've been worried... I feel we will always be good friends, but you, my prince, are the one who has smitten me!
What happened here today? I am too weary to read several hundred posts to try and figure it out... The lady lays her weary head against his battered breatplate and his strong arms encircle her... She sighs, with heavy heart, but peace in his embrace washes some of the sorrow away... And his breathing, in rhythm with hers now, takes some of the weariness away...

------------------