Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 10:06 AM   #41
Draconia

Gladly accepts the hot coffee Bk pours. Try to hide in the shadows, extremely embarrassed of what her dragon has done to the bartender. Looks over at her and tells her that she better not eat the new bartender or she will not take her anywhere again. Tries to think of a way to teach her dragon some manners. Did I feed her before we came here?

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 10:08 AM   #42
Gray Mage
Banned User

I also have this recipe for a knockout punch. we could put that on tap as well.
I need to talk to the Inn Keeper and get the details worked out. We go way back.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 10:11 AM   #43
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

No problem, Dear Draconia. I spoke with CB over email today. She knows that sometimes I fight evil in far off RL lands. I don't always type her every day. NO big deal ...really. I will be back, one way or another . . .

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 10:13 AM   #44
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Draconia, if anyone should be embarassed, it should be me for pouting like a little schoolboy last night when Stealthy appeared and my lovely lady went to go talk to him. Hehehe, talk about feeling silly! Got a dose of my own medicine, I think! Ah well, it was a good night for all, even though the goose grease made it a bit difficult to manouver for a while!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 10:17 AM   #45
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Reeka arrives at the inn, after a night of . . . well. My, my you have been busy boys and girls while I was away.

Moridin: Safe travels. Let us know how it's goes in England. I love England.

Wolfie: I have been meaning to ask you. Do wolves like to have their tummys rubbed like dogs do?

Silver Mage: Did you enjoy your dance with Draconia? You're beginning to worry me with this stuff about you and the innkeeper and "services" provided.

Well, it's pretty early in the day, but a hell of a day already. Barkeep, start pouring the elven wine. You know the old saying, the earlier one starts the quicker one gets drunk!

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-20-2001, 10:22 AM   #46
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Draconia, if anyone should be embarassed, it should be me for pouting like a little schoolboy last night when Stealthy appeared and my lovely lady went to go talk to him. Hehehe, talk about feeling silly! Got a dose of my own medicine, I think! Ah well, it was a good night for all, even though the goose grease made it a bit difficult to manouver for a while!

You know what they say, Set free the one you love, If she returns, she's yours forever. If she does not return, it was never meant to be.

Uhh Reeka, it's not what you think, I can't believe you went there!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 10:22 AM   #47
Draconia

Hello Reeka. It is good to see you here. Elven wine? So early?
Grabs her head at the thought of Elven wine so early in the morning.
Starts to chuckle at the memory of the goose grease. Gets up and asks for a cup of hot coffee to go. My dragon and I must be off. There is much to do this fine day. Waves goodbye to everyone in the room.
Looks back, I will try to come by tonight and this time I will leave my dragon at home. I don't want her eating the new bartender. Smiles and walks out of the room.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 10:23 AM   #48
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

*Wolfgir bursts through the doors, a grey mist of anger and flurrid motion,, bartender!!!! a keg of the strongest! He yells... or you will lay beside the previou one (don´t worry Draconia! I snapped the last one,)

Careful not to see any of his friends doing a guest apperance behind the bar, he takes the keg, splintering it with his jaws, snapping up the strong liquors, exceting the bar rushes back out, growling "Someday I will snapp all those traitorous Microsoft office workers.." Grrrr

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-20-2001, 10:25 AM   #49
Gray Mage
Banned User

I wiil see you later my dear draconia. God speed!

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 10:25 AM   #50
Charean
Hathor

Greetings all!

Just woke and getting my brains in gear - have to scoot back out but hope to see you this afternoon!!

Nice to see everyone up and about, finally....

::::shuffling out the door with papers in her hand and mumbling::::::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!