Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2018, 06:22 AM   #1
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild
 

Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: Charlotte,NC
Age: 54
Posts: 4,565
Default Red Dead Redemption 2

Anyone playing this? I've got it on PS4 and it's a lot of fun. Not to give away spoilers but I just found the 1900 version of the Hailey-Bopp comet cult. I also play GTA5 online if anyone else does my PS name is Intoxoman.
__________________
No
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:12 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild
 

Join Date: March 17, 2001
Location: Wichita, KS USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,528
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm playing AC Odyssey. Gotta say, I'm really loving it. I've been following the press on RDR 2, but I didn't play the first one, so it's not on my radar, for now.
__________________
To those we have lost; May your spirits fly free.
Good Music: Here.
Interesting read, one of my blogs.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:53 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild
 

Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: Charlotte,NC
Age: 54
Posts: 4,565
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
I'm playing AC Odyssey. Gotta say, I'm really loving it. I've been following the press on RDR 2, but I didn't play the first one, so it's not on my radar, for now.
I didn't play the first one either. You don't need too, it's really pretty immersive story wise and you can also "freelance" in between the story missions. I do have to say the controls took me a bit getting used to, they are different from GTA5 but once you get going it's damn good, you should try it after you're done with the AC
__________________
No
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:43 PM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild
 

Join Date: March 17, 2001
Location: Wichita, KS USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,528
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Alcohol View Post
I didn't play the first one either. You don't need too, it's really pretty immersive story wise and you can also "freelance" in between the story missions. I do have to say the controls took me a bit getting used to, they are different from GTA5 but once you get going it's damn good, you should try it after you're done with the AC
I might, but they took AC to full on RPG, and with over 300 hours in so far, I still don't have 100% on my main save. Of course, I get distracted with "what if I do x instead of y", and all the different build ideas, gah.
__________________
To those we have lost; May your spirits fly free.
Good Music: Here.
Interesting read, one of my blogs.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:45 AM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild
 

Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: Charlotte,NC
Age: 54
Posts: 4,565
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
I might, but they took AC to full on RPG, and with over 300 hours in so far, I still don't have 100% on my main save. Of course, I get distracted with "what if I do x instead of y", and all the different build ideas, gah.
I've been distracted by hunting game and well just about everything. I haven't got to fishing yet, I reckon like you in your game I'm in no hurry.
__________________
No
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:30 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild
 

Join Date: March 17, 2001
Location: Wichita, KS USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,528
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Alcohol View Post
I've been distracted by hunting game and well just about everything. I haven't got to fishing yet, I reckon like you in your game I'm in no hurry.
Yep, and my gaming budget is sort of limited, and I sort of blew it over the last couple of months. I got Shadow of the Tomb Raider when it dropped, and then Odyssey, my gaming budget is about tapped for now.
__________________
To those we have lost; May your spirits fly free.
Good Music: Here.
Interesting read, one of my blogs.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:34 AM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild
 

Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: Charlotte,NC
Age: 54
Posts: 4,565
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
Yep, and my gaming budget is sort of limited, and I sort of blew it over the last couple of months. I got Shadow of the Tomb Raider when it dropped, and then Odyssey, my gaming budget is about tapped for now.
Yea my budgets tapped too with my health issues. I guess we're the only people left here
__________________
No
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some Screenshots From My Assassin Game Dundee Slaytern Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal 119 06-21-2006 09:27 AM
Eribo vs. Red Dragon Law Wizards & Warriors Forum 2 01-19-2006 08:27 PM
Uses for a Dead Cat? Azred Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum 11 08-20-2005 12:23 AM
Red Dragon Breath antryg Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal 11 07-15-2003 09:45 AM
Strictly '60s Music Epona General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 26 07-05-2002 08:57 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2017 Ironworks Gaming TM & The Great Escape Studios - All Rights Reserved