Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 10:12 PM   #1
Wolf1man

I have reached a spot in the city where I walk up a fallen pillar out of the water facing a small half moon shaped pool with what seems to be a door facing me with a small block that looks like it should extend to make a bridge to the door. On either side there are stairs going up to a short corridor that has a lock that I use a glow stne on to open the door. Inside each room there is a lever that turns. When I turn the lever it does not do anything. I am assuming both levers should extend the small bridge. Could someone please give me some insight on how to extend the bridge.

thanks in advance.

Old 11-29-2000, 11:04 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

You need to open both doors and turn both locks, meaning you have to have 2 glowstones in your inventory at this time. One lock extends the bridge, and the other opens the doorway in the wall it leads to.

HINT: if you don't have 2 glowstones, go back and remove some that you used in other locks. The one that you used to get into the revolving room from the entrance can be removed without a problem (west exit from room).

Hope this helps!

Sazerac