Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2002, 05:27 PM   #1
suttle
Dungeon Master

please could someone please email me a level 4-7 charactor either fighter/cleric/mage or fighter/thief/mage and explain how i put it into my game, or if someone does,nt want to do that could just email me a rubbish charactor that has a helmet or type of helmet in its inventory that has a lower ac than 3 or if no helmet could someone someone email me charactor with a non magic cloak if someone did either of the above i would be extremely greatful

[ 06-09-2002, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: suttle ]
suttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 06:10 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

You might be interested in Dalekeeper. Its a program that allows you to edit characters - save people having to email you items to import. Get it here:

http://www.mud-master.com/dalekeeper/
Old 06-11-2002, 09:04 PM   #3
Nicorules2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

suttle, i wouldnt try to post a message asking for characters on
this website message board, theres really no point at all. noone
ever does reply with charactars no matter how many times you post a message, its pretty pointless if you ask me. but thats jus me.
i posted a request for a few character files a month ago and i havent gotten a single repply since then, and i have posted several times, i guess some people are just charactar file greedy, lol. J/k.

~Nicorules2~
Nicorules2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 09:19 PM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Suttle,

There are NO non-magical cloaks in IWD - all of them have some magical properties.

There is also only ONE helm that provides an AC bonus of 3 and its only usable by a certain race of character. Further, the helm is a random item and therefore unlikely to have been by a wide group of people.

Sorry, can't help you with your request based on those criteria or the levels of characters you requested. Mine have all finished the game, including HOW and TOL and are much higher level than 4-7.

[ 06-11-2002, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Micah Foehammer ]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 09:48 AM   #5
Azred
Drow Priestess

I must disagree with you, Nicorules2. Although I cannot speak for the motivations of others, I, personally, see no point in sending out character files. Given the ease with which characters may be generated and altered via DaleKeeper, why should I bother sending them out? It would take only 5 minutes to set a character to any level in any class, then only 5 more minutes to give them a full inventory--what could be simpler?

Suttle, I can create a non-magical cloak for you later today (or perhaps tomorrow), one that has no magical/special properties whatsoever. I don't mind doing that. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote