Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2000, 11:23 AM   #1
Suul-Yinn

OK I have been carrying this potion around for ages and I still haven't found out what the hell it is for! You can't drink it as it's description says it is so horrible only an ogre would
But which one and where? Please help as I know as soon as I dump it the bloody ogre will turn up!

From my party of adventurers:

Keldorn
Aerie
Jaheira
Imoen
Valygar
Suul-Yinn

Oops it seems you can't put gifs in the Subject header!

Old 12-01-2000, 02:21 PM   #2
_max_RUSSKIE

Old 12-01-2000, 07:15 PM   #3
Suul-Yinn

max nice picture but your post lacked depth .
Anyone have any ideas pleeeeeeeeease as I need to go to bed

Old 12-02-2000, 08:16 PM   #4
mildred

If I remember correctly (and it's entirely possible that I don't), and you found this in the temple district, there is a guy in the Temple of Helm there who has a mini-quest for you involving the potion. He is not the main priest there, but I think he is through the door to your right.

Old 12-02-2000, 10:30 PM   #5
Morninglord

Well, I really can't help you, BUT I just wish to utter my condolences and understanding as I am in the same situation. Last time I mentioned the potion in this forum, NOONE knew what it was for or had heard of it! That is the first time in my (albeit short) time here that noone have been able to answer a "sane" question.

In any case, I will do as mildred said and see if I can get rid of this damn potion =)

/Morninglord of Sweden