Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 09:30 PM   #131
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:

It's your call :Phew, he thinks to himself, That always works. I couldn't hit water If I fell out of a boat In the Atlantic Ocean)::

It's too bad it could have been fun, next time maybe, Hey barkeep hit me with a grape Lightning.

::wraps darts back uo and and slips then in his tunic::

HA! Very slickly played, Oh Silver Mage, Join us at the main table!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 09:34 PM   #132
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok CloudyMuffin, maybe we could go see Johnny Bravo together then!
Old 03-27-2001, 09:34 PM   #133
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*looks down, then back to Ladyz blushing* Whoops, left that durned barn door open again, didn't I? Okay, regular 8 ball? No slop? Be my guest and break when you're ready.

Chalks his cue and stares at Ladyz's ass when she walks by (UGH! I did it AGAIN!!!!)

HAHA! Otay! BREAK! HA! Whoops. Dug into the table there. Sorry. KDog, can I borrow your stick, mine seems to be broken!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 09:36 PM   #134
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HAHA! Otay! BREAK! HA! Whoops. Dug into the table there. Sorry. KDog, can I borrow your stick, mine seems to be broken!

Err, only if you promise to be gentle with i---err, never mind, that's not what you were talking about, was it?
*hands her his 'stick' and sits back to watch again, reaching into his tunic and pulling out another cigarette. with a fluid move showing years of practice, he flips it to Zeeke as Zeeke flips one to him and both cigarette's spark to life without missing a beat*

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 09:37 PM   #135
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
"OK sis, I'll give it a try." *Ladyzekke kicks the shitebox and instantly, it raises it's glass console, snapping like jaws, and lunges towards Ladyzekke but cannot quite reach her as the cord is only 4 feet long.*

"Farging Bastaid! Did you see that CB?!! I think this Shitebox is possessed by Ozzy Demons!"
TWAS AMAZING, dear LZ! I think it wanted to bite your Ass, myself...but then it IS Charlie's machine...HAHAHAHA (kicks the machine with a slippered foot, the cover closes and the machine purrs a minute then starts playing the Beatles' Please Please Me) Er...uh, you must have warmed it up, sis! LOLOLOL

Gee, I'm kinda missing Evil Armie now...last time you called anyone a 'farging bastaid' it was my steambuddy Armie! WAAAAAAAAAAH! I miss my class-act steambuddy! WAAAAAAAH!

Cloudy, moody
Old 03-27-2001, 09:37 PM   #136
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Err, only if you promise to be gentle with i---err, never mind, that's not what you were talking about, was it?
*hands her his 'stick' and sits back to watch again, reaching into his tunic and pulling out another cigarette. with a fluid move showing years of practice, he flips it to Zeeke as Zeeke flips one to him and both cigarette's spark to life without missing a beat*

*Smug look.*

Some things never change, do they KD?
Old 03-27-2001, 09:38 PM   #137
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
HA! Very slickly played, Oh Silver Mage, Join us at the main table!!

Well, I've learned a few tricks hangin' out with you....KFox

::sits at main table with the gang

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-27-2001, 09:38 PM   #138
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Stumbles back in dripping wet standing in a big puddle of water. Eyeing LofA with that big evil mishcievous construction workers grin he says "Paul, if you stop spiking my coffee, I'm gonna break your favorite hammer".
He then rushes over and scoops both bilqis and LadyZ up in his big bear hug and swings them around, giving them a great big uncostomary kiss "Heck no I'm not leaving, just have to guard my few remaining ISP hours for the rest of the month, then I'll be back to normal". If I missed anyone, I'll catch you on the next post
Smitten by
Old 03-27-2001, 09:40 PM   #139
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

Cloudbringer: I have MS Word 97. If it's not to much trouble... or maybe it would make more sense to have BK send it directly? Whatever is easiest.. I don't want to be a bother.
HAHA...uh, *I* am sweet BK's archivist...I think the only ch I don't have is because I was at work and using IE which wouldn't let me capture the text! I'll get em too you Biliqis! Maybe I can send a bit tonight or tomorrow!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 09:40 PM   #140
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Smug look.*

Some things never change, do they KD?
*grins over to Zeeke, dragging deeply off his cigarette, exhaling. As he exhales, the smoke bends to his will, forming images of dragons and castles*

Aye, friend, that be truth!
Welcome to the table Silver Mage, how goes it?

------------------