Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2002, 02:24 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

just for clearing this meaningless thing up, by the name uss i do not mean U.S.S. or anything like that. uss=worm in estonian language.
Old 04-07-2002, 04:23 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ah.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

That explains everything. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I thought you had mispelled "us". [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 05:57 PM   #3
Grojlach
Zartan

Ah, another Estonian? You're the second Estonian I know of who's into the world of Infinity Engine games... Don't know many others. That guy isn't posting over here either, btw.
Old 04-08-2002, 06:53 AM   #4
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

i was wondering about that.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 04-08-2002, 08:10 AM   #5
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Ah, another Estonian? You're the second Estonian I know of who's into the world of Infinity Engine games... Don't know many others. That guy isn't posting over here either, btw.
in here, i know that Vhailor is an estonian. and Larry something has a brother, who lived in estonia for about an year.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:25 AM   #6
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

uh oh, we'd best recruit some more people down here or the Estonian Infinity Engien players will outnumber the Cuban ones!

Next On Some Talk Show:

Estonian Vs Cuban RPG players! A battle of epicly decimal propotions?

"You bet your sweet gamin' grass Bob!"

"here we have... Uss, Vailor, and Gorjlac... on the estonian side... and we have DeathKiller, ReadBlueFlare... and well black dragon used to be in Cuba... on the Cuban side!!

*staredown*
Old 04-08-2002, 02:45 PM   #7
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
uh oh, we'd best recruit some more people down here or the Estonian Infinity Engien players will outnumber the Cuban ones!

Next On Some Talk Show:

Estonian Vs Cuban RPG players! A battle of epicly decimal propotions?

"You bet your sweet gamin' grass Bob!"

"here we have... Uss, Vailor, and Gorjlac... on the estonian side... and we have DeathKiller, ReadBlueFlare... and well black dragon used to be in Cuba... on the Cuban side!!

*staredown*
a worthy battle. you`ve got good cigars, we`ve got good alcoholic drinks!