Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 02:58 PM   #1
Anansi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would play a halfling if so, she is soooo much cooler than the other possibilities:
Aerie - whining post traumatic stress case
Jaheira - Crusty old battleaxe
Viconia - can you say corny, kinky and depraved all at once?
Old 12-09-2001, 03:03 PM   #2
andy the assasin
Manshoon

no unfortunately there isn't which means no romances for halflings, dwarves and Gnomes. I think they should of had someone like that just to keep the short ones happy!
andy the assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 03:07 PM   #3
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Anansi:
I would play a halfling if so, she is soooo much cooler than the other possibilities:
Aerie - whining post traumatic stress case
Jaheira - Crusty old battleaxe
Viconia - can you say corny, kinky and depraved all at once?

~
BLASPHEMY WAT DO YOU MEAN CRUSTY!!!!! admittedly yes i aggree in the Aerie department but come on Jah and Vic are top dames matey!!!
Old 12-09-2001, 03:51 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

"Clang"-the sound of my gauntlet hitting the ground at your insult to Viconia. You DESERVE a romance with Mazzy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 03:56 PM   #5
andy the assasin
Manshoon

It is annoying though as if your a dwarf you can't have a romance, although the romances with jaheria and vicconia make me want to play with an elf.
andy the assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 04:16 PM   #6
andrewas
Harper

There _is_ an unofficial romance patch for nalia, if you go find it and ask the author nicly (wait till hes finished with the nalia one though), he might just do a mazzy one. Or point you in the right direction anyway.

Or you could come over all constructive and make it yourself.
Old 12-10-2001, 07:02 PM   #7
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

where can i find this patch for the nalia romance. And where can i find the author??
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Vassili_Zaitsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 07:18 PM   #8
andrewas
Harper

I saw it a while back - if i recall it should be somewhere in trhe beta stages around about now. as in dont expect it to be bug-free. i saw it somewhere on www.Teambg.com, before the ISP disater. ill look aound tomorrow, since its after midnight here.

Hunt around though, and check if someone else is doing one before you go demanding one. nothing more irritating than being asked to re-invent the wheel.
Old 12-10-2001, 07:51 PM   #9
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

i found it, heres the link for anyone who's interested. http://www.comtrade.ee/~arnel/nalia/index.htm
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Vassili_Zaitsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 01:21 AM   #10
Zarathustra
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Viconia, IMHO is the most real character in the game. the developers seemed to spend the most time on her. Jaheira second and that other one jus a second thought. Oh yeah, Boo just reminded me of her name "Aerie". A rodent would seem about the IQ equivalent one would need to name her the choice of romance, witch, or less eloquent term one might associate with such a word.

The one true power, Edwin

The thoughts or beliefs of Edwin inc. in no way reflect that of Black Isle std. or any such affiliate.