Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-12-2016, 04:47 AM   #11
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Default Re: Oh, Aerie, I've missed you, too...

Picked up my copies on gog.com sale as a graduation present for myself...with a degree in pocket, i can venture Faerun for a while again

Playing a gnome cleric/thief, currently in Siege of Dragonspear. I got the most relevant mods to work on BGee, and SoD is pretty solid additional content. Nothing on the scale of the originals..reminds me a bit of IWD plot in terms of how interesting/epic it is. To be fair I havent finished yet.

On my iPad (apparently ive splurged and forgotten that ive bought these too) im running a fighter/mage/thief. Im debating on doing a solo run, or if I should do duo run with either Imoen mage/thief dual, or branwen cleric/mage dual. Choices choices

P.S. first post in forever, hi ya'll

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:48 PM   #12
Shadow Stranger

Kangaxx, use a Scroll of Magic Protection on your lead warrior and send him in alone. Give him the highest + weapon you have.
Shadow Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:22 AM   #13
Froberg
The Magister

Enhanced edition is well worth it, lots of mods for it, too.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:46 PM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Where can you buy this version? I'd love to play through BGII again, but as you can see from my other thread, I am having problems. I wouldn't mind paying a bit, since Christmas is over (thank the Lord)
Old 01-05-2017, 03:45 AM   #15
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Falling on Floor Laughing Re: Oh, Aerie, I've missed you, too...

I know you can get it on Steam, because that's where I got it. Probably GOG has it too. There is no "boxed" version that I know of.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote