Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-16-2002, 11:22 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have 2 Faery Ninjas in my new party one in the front an one on the side or what it is, enyway my front Ninja got the Cane of Corpus so she training with the staff skill and close combat but what shall i train my other one to? maby matrial art (feets and hands) because they dont can use so many weapon..;-( Do feet and hands mutch damage later in the game when she is level 18-20?
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 02:35 PM   #2
MaskedFrog
Drow Warrior

Damage from Bare Hand/Foot attacks is dependent on your Strenght and Skill in Martial Arts. Since it is a Faerie Ninja your strength is probably low so the your damage is going to suffer. My Felpur Ninja at level 20 with 90+ Martial Arts and a 65 Strength does 8-12 points of damage per attack. With similar stats you should be doing the same.
MaskedFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 11:20 PM   #3
Elhana
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Train him up in throwing. Ninjas are deadly with throwing weapons cos they get auto penetrate and a critical bonus with throwing weapons.

There's a nice throwing weapon found in a certain SE temple that solves your ammunition problems. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2002, 12:28 AM   #4
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks i shall trie to train her in both throwing and matrial art! [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: Megabot ]

Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 04:43 AM   #5
carg
The Magister

And remember: you can train martial arts and wand&staff at the same time by wielding the fairy stick as your secondary weapon, while your primary hand is empty!
(nice training for when you get that certain cane)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 01:16 PM   #6
DraconisRex

Dual weild nunchakas. They have a real nice knock-out percentage and you'll do more damage than plain hand-to-hand. At first, you may want to put just one in your off hand to build up your flail skill.

Also keep working on your throwing skills.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote