Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 02-15-2002, 08:25 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Check them out at:

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/dung...ft/index.shtml

I'm working on more (as usual, huh? [img]smile.gif[/img] ) But I rushed these out since a few requested these--the Bushes were my idea.. who knows when you might need those!! I'll have more Egyptian Wallsets too.

More Walls, Backdrops and soon---Big Pics! Lot's of goodies!

PS: Let me know what ya think!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 11:35 AM   #2
foody
Manshoon

I just wanted to say your arts are amazing especially the egyptian walls. In fact I plan to use it for my adventure very soon..heh [img]smile.gif[/img] . I needed to ask a request from you if you don't mind. I need pictures of keys, golden key, silver key, jail cell key, daemon key and so on you know. Do you know where I can get it? Do you know where I can also get pictures of clothes, torn clothes and so forth, picture of fly wings, picture of cat testicals (don't ask), picture of rotten arm and so on?

That would be great if you could help me with these pictures..thanks again for you everything you have done.
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 08:07 PM   #3
manikus
Jack Burton

great work on the new wallsets! i really like the bushes overlay, i've already go a use in mind... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/mage1.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2002, 01:31 AM   #4
Grunt
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey Ziroc

thanks for the new wallsets.
They are really great.
I could really use the forest wallset since in the realm module i am converting is a great forest.
Thanks a loot for the stuff.
Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 11:40 PM   #5
Grey Jakal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have to say, I quite like what your wallsets look like, but the problem I see with them, is that they have no depth. What I mean is, if you look at the tree walls in particular, from the side they appear to be completely flat, as if there was just some piece of glass with trees painted on it. They look great from the front, but if you could flesh them out a bit it would really help. Try setting the trunks back from the roots, and actually having the canopy supported by the branches.