Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-11-2001, 05:49 PM   #1
pooptime now

How do I make my main character dual-class? Is it possible?

I want to have a meleer that also has some thieving ability. I do not, however see much point in constantly leveling up your theiving once its pretty much sufficient for the whole game at around 125-150 lockpick and find trap.

Good idea? Stupid? Is making a character dual-class even possible?

------------------
poop and poop...

Old 09-11-2001, 06:00 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

Um, press 'dual-class' on your stats page.

Old 09-11-2001, 06:17 PM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

As long as you are human you are able to dual-class Look at the screen with your records and stats if you are able to dual-class just go ahead and press it. Do not forget that you need to be one level higher in the new class to be able to use your old class. So make sure you are able to get through some of the easier quests to get your levels.
And welcome to the board

[This message has been edited by Mack_Attack (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 06:27 PM   #4
Oldrine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How does the dual class level up works?
Old 09-11-2001, 06:29 PM   #5
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I played IWD it was great. I played it all nite. But Heart Of Winter didnt satidfied me. However I played........later day a friend of mine told me about a rpg game he's playing. I get to his home and saw bg2. I'm charmed and when the spell weared off, I was at home with Bg2 Cd's in my hand (and with an empty pocket of course!) I started to play bg2. Since that day I'm still playing bg2 (with 3 parties,2 single,1 online) and I uninstalled iwd. It feels INCREDIBLE boring when you play soa. Iwd does not excites me anymore.

Bg2 has something magical. The interaction between your npcs the soul. You can feel it. I love my party that keeps me playing its a great game im going offline now I'm gonna play more ))
Old 09-11-2001, 06:32 PM   #6
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I played IWD it was great. I played it all nite. But Heart Of Winter didnt satidfied me. However I played........later day a friend of mine told me about a rpg game he's playing. I get to his home and saw bg2. I'm charmed and when the spell weared off, I was at home with Bg2 Cd's in my hand (and with an empty pocket of course!) I started to play bg2. Since that day I'm still playing bg2 (with 3 parties,2 single,1 online) and I uninstalled iwd. It feels INCREDIBLE boring when you play soa. Iwd does not excites me anymore.

Bg2 has something magical. The interaction between your npcs the soul. You can feel it. I love my party that keeps me playing its a great game im going offline now I'm gonna play more ))

"not for your eyes only, also for your beatiful ears.."
Old 09-11-2001, 11:30 PM   #7
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Oldrine:
How does the dual class level up works?
As soon as you dual you need to advance in your new class until you get one higher level then the old class. then you get to use both classes but only get to advance in the new class the old one stays at where you left it.