Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 03-30-2002, 12:10 PM   #41
Billy Yank
The Magister

The girl only has a few cuts and bruises. Michael moves to the elf and casts a cure moderate wounds on him.
Old 03-30-2002, 05:58 PM   #42
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Slightly Creeped Out By The Elf's Strange Laughing, He Wandered Over To The Young Girls Side*

"What Happened Here?"

OOC: Maybe If Someone New Joined They Could be The Girl... Just A Idea...
Old 03-30-2002, 06:12 PM   #43
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

(OOC: OKAY Guys, I'll Be Gone For A Week Now, Check The Thread In GD For Details! Don't Go Too Far! I Don't Want Lots Of Catching Up To Do When I Get Back!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 03-30-2002, 11:40 PM   #44
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

to michael " That avariel fellow is rather jumpy , isnt he? I'm Andrys glad to meet a fellow warrior. Since the girl over there doesnt seem to be in too bad of a state and this poor elf fellow is on the mend, what do you say we ask that doppelganger what his problem was. The screaming is giving me a dreadful head ache."
Old 03-30-2002, 11:55 PM   #45
Billy Yank
The Magister

"A warrior, not I. Just a simple priest and minstral. Perhaps, though, my toothy friend can assist us in our interrogation."

(To the Lion) "Good sir Lion, do you think you could loosen this creature's tongue?"

The lion stands face to face with the dopp, and with a low growl, slowly opens his mouth showing his massive fangs.

"You might want to tell us what's going on, shapeshifter. My friend looks very hungry."
Old 03-31-2002, 03:49 PM   #46
TAOWolf
White Dragon

The wind suddenly picks up around them, and the wolf's eyes blaze with silver, the bracer glowing red.....

The wind throws the leaves up off the ground, and they swirl in a tightening circle around the wolf as it howls eerily........

As the leaves settle back to the ground, and the wind dies back down, KayLisa stands there for a moment letting the blaze dim in her eyes as she looks around.....

She walks to the drow elf, and stands over him, shaking her head as he laughs....

"That will be enough, your not that evil I see", she pulls out a flask, and leaning down pours it directly into the wound, and backs away, turning to look at Michael and the new arrival standing over the dopp.......
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 04:33 PM   #47
Lavindathar
Harper

Kay-Lisa stood over the Drow, pouring the clear liquid into his mouth.....

Micheal sat on the floor, humming to himself.

Eruna stood a good distance away, avoiding the Elf.

"Arghhhh"

Kay-Lisa turned to look, as did Micheal, and the Drow raised his head, to see a blade placed across Eruna's neck.

"You should be more careful my brother. Especially with HIM here.. He pointed the blade at the drow.

"Aluriale...what are you doing here?"

"I heard about your village, and I flew here with all the speed the wind would give me."

As he stepped out and removed the blade from the Avariels throat, the rest of the group saw that he too, was of the winged elves.

"I am here to help, although I do not know what I can do. I don't have any money, nor equipment that would counter the charms placed on the armour of the humans. I just have my body and my soul."

"I'm glad to have you Aluriale. 'Tis a pleasant surprise"

"Indeed. Now, to business. What is a Drow doing here? I am shocked to see that you would even stand near one, especially after Elfwar. They abandoned us, they abandoned all of the Elves. They deserve what they get. I hope the sunrises on him. May Aerdrie Faenya forgive me."

"It is good to have you. We shall see about this Drow...Kay-Lisa said something like:"he isn't that evil"."

"We shall see. But if you wan't my help, I suggest he stay's out of the way.

OOC - This is my character..for those who don't know, Beaumanoir is my bro in RL...

My Character:

Name: Aluriale Lolorian
Race: Avariel Elf
Allignment: Neutral Good
Class: Enchanter
Level: 10
Str: 11
Dex: 22
Con: 9
Int: 18
Wis: 15
Chr: 17

Description: A structured face, with largish eyes. His wings are also pearly white, like the moon. He has blonde/brown hair, that comes to his shoulders. He wears a toga, as other clothing gets caught on his wings during flight. Aluriale is 5'6" tall. He is fairly young, at 124 years old.

Abilities:
Infravision
High Jumps (+10ft to any jump)
Keen Eyesight (Can see up to one mile)
Gain bonus' to combat with dagger (+1)

Constraints
Suffers from Claustrophobia (can lead to insanity)
Weak to Fire (Wings burn easily)
Do not gain +1 bonus for bows (that elves usually get)

Proficiencies:

Dagger:*
Dual-Wield:**

Weapons:

A Dagger Made by Jonas Irilthian (+2)
A Dagger made from untainted Iron (+1)

Spell Slots: (* indicates slot)

LV1-****
LV2-****
LV3-***
LV4-**
LV5-**

Favoured Spells: (Aluriale will not use any spell's that involve fire. Dislikes using Necromancy spells.)

LV1 - Charm Person, Friends, Shocking Grasp, Sleep, Reflected Image, Blindness, Protection From Evil

LV2 - Glitterdust, Luck, Melf's Acid Arrow, Horror, Mirror Image, Ray of Enfeeblement, Stinking Cloud

LV3 - Dire Charm, Haste, Hold Person, Protection From Fire, Vampiric Touch, Slow, Ghost Armour

LV4 - Confusion, Emotion:Hopelessness, Enchanted Weapon, Greater Malison, Polymorph Other, Polymorph Self, Stoneskin

LV5 - Domination, Feeblemind, Hold Monster, Shadow Door,

Please, if you feel any of this should be changed, let me know! I hate Ubering!

[ 04-01-2002, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]
Old 04-01-2002, 04:55 PM   #48
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*He Smiled*

"Yes, Well If You Notice The Large Gash Coming Through His Sternum, Well, That Would Be My Doings. I Know That Drows Are Not To Be Trusted, But I Thought He Was A Doppleganger, You See With The Dark Skin, Eh? Heh, This Infra-Vision Isn't All That The Humans Crack It Up To Be"

*He Laughs Heartily*

"But Still, It Is Good To See You Friend"

*Patting Him On The Shoulder He Turned And Walked To The Girl*

"Young Girl, What Happened?"

"You, You Are Not One Of Them?"

"No"

"They Came With The Mist. From The North, They Have Come Before, But Never In This Way. They Would Come In Once Or Two's Disguised As Merchants Or Peddlers. This Though, This Was A Full Scale Attack. All Of A Sudden, Everyone Around Me Started Changing. How Many Survived, I Don't Know."

*She Stood Up*

"Come, We Must Get To Shelter. To The Town Hall..."

*Beckoning, She Hobbled Off*
*Eruna Turned To His Companions*

"Aluriale, We Shall Take To The Skies And Look Out For More Holstiles, The Rest, Follow The Girl. We Shall Look Out. Go."

*With A Flap Of His Wings, He Launched, And Scanned The Ground For Movement*
Old 04-01-2002, 07:50 PM   #49
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Curious to see just how many more dopplegangers might be about, the Hunter follows the girl towards the town hall with his hands on his swords. As he nears the building , he lets out a whistle and his driver brings his carrage to him.As the carrage gets closer everyone notices that the driver and the horses are undead skeletons.
"I'll only be a minute, I have to get something inside just incase there are more of thoes shape changers around" Andrys calls to the group.
Before going in he motions to his skeletal driver , who then reaches under the seat of his driving platform and pulls out a heavy double crossbow.The Hunter goes into the carrage for a few minutes and when he emerges he is in head to toe skin tight,dark red leather armor with black steel plates over the shins,thighs,forearms and chest. In addition to the 2 swords he previously had , the hunter now has an enormouse 2 handed spiked morning star strapped across his back.
"Never can be to carefull in this line of work" he says as much to himself as the group."Are we ready to proceed? I doubt that beast will provide much usefull information now that we know where they are comeing from.We can kill it or question it later , after we find out if there are any more of them around , theres no way he is going anywhere.My driver will alert us if anything....unpleaseant tries to suprise us while we are inside."
With that said , the hunter goes up the steps of the town hall and waits for the rest of the group to join him before he goes in.
Old 04-02-2002, 11:39 AM   #50
illsha damoul
The Magister

as he try to get up onto his feet he falls down on the floor head first breaking his nose. He then kneels up, and starts screaming in pain. He then realises that another elf has joined the group and his, not so welcomming comments about His linage. He stands up and says "for your information i dont go 'poof' in the sun. And what do you mean i am not evil, i might be"! He then sits down and starts crying as mummy (the drow) always told him to be evil, show no mercy or weakness. After pulling himself together he stands up brushes his robe as it is covered it dust an leaves, he then wipes his bloody nose on the back of his hand and cautiously heads to the rest of the group, "maybe this time i will recieve a walmer reception" he mutters to himself