Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 07-14-2002, 09:50 AM   #1
Liquid Natron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

everytime i press the map button it locks up! you know the map always loads a bit but now it wont stop loading! i have to restart my pc if i even try to get a peek at the map... can anyone help me?
<br /><b><br />List of all things I have to do:<br /></b><br /></font><ul type=\"square\"><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Liquify the world.</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Write a new list of things I have to do.</font></li></ul><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">
Liquid Natron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 09:40 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

it's a bug, something to do with your computer being too high end or your graphic card is too powerful.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 09:47 PM   #3
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

One time I waited, walked away from there and did something else. Then after 10 minutes I got back and the map was there. So after that I have always waited. If I really want to look at the map, I go get something to eat or something, and then hopefully the map will be there when I get back.
Old 07-15-2002, 12:38 PM   #4
Wereboar
Baaz Draconian

It is different intense, depending on the area and the game version.

With unpatched game, i waited a long time in mnay maps. With 1.2.4, it's only very slow at Arnika-Trynton road.
Wereboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 02:44 AM   #5
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah the map IS a little "slow" on the Arnika-Trynton road but other place`s it work great on my computer!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote