Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-13-2002, 03:11 PM   #41
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
This is some good work by a talented graphic artist, who obviously hasn't got a brain in his head [img]smile.gif[/img]

*wiats patiently for Magik's excuse for directly insulting another member*

Old 11-13-2002, 03:43 PM   #42
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
quote:
This is some good work by a talented graphic artist, who obviously hasn't got a brain in his head [img]smile.gif[/img]

[/QUOTE] I have absolutely no idea who that graphic artist was, I doubt anyone here at IW would make up such an image.

Edit: Altho I think here in the US you can Sue people for offending a persons religious beliefs. Hard to keep track of what is and is not actionable any more.

[ 11-13-2002, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 11-13-2002, 05:20 PM   #43
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
quote:

[/QUOTE]You'll be a pensioner before you see that happen, LS. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2002, 08:40 PM   #44
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:

Actually any kid with paintshop could have done it. Im sure you can come up with better quality dude.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:25 PM   #45
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Would you like a cup of threadkill with that? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2002, 10:32 PM   #46
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Would you like a cup of threadkill with that? [img]smile.gif[/img]
You and Caleb abuse that site way to much.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-14-2002, 10:51 PM   #47
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Old 11-14-2002, 11:08 PM   #48
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Sazerac is right (a few posts back): Presidents have almost nothing to do with the state of the economy. The Fed has much more control, because they set interest rates banks charge one another (they'll have to raise the rates in about 2 months)....

Also, Sazerac, Belle and I know what you mean about Grapevine Mills. It's an interesting place to visit every few months, but I wouldn't go out of my way to shop there. It's best point: being laid out in a closed path, you can always pick one store and, if lost, meet at that store eventually. It's worst point: the nasty teenagers who hang out at the adjacent movie theater until nearly midnight.

As far as any impending war making oil prices skyrocket...well, let's just open up Alaska for some more oil prospecting. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Charean, I know exactly what you mean. We won't go into the employment situation in which Belle and I find ourselves.... [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

[ 11-14-2002, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:02 AM   #49
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Witty [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-15-2002, 12:19 PM   #50
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
[QB
As far as any impending war making oil prices skyrocket...well, let's just open up Alaska for some more oil prospecting. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]
[/QB]
I do hope you're joking. Regardless of your thoughts on environmental protection's merits, it's inarguable that when you're rich enough to buy other folk's resources you should do so - saving your own for when the manure hits the fan.