Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-21-2002, 10:12 AM   #1
vedderman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does anybody know the color order of the torches? The puzzle appears on the level with Lum the Mad and his Machine. Thanks.
vedderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 11:10 AM   #2
Witchhunter
The Magister

I had the same problem. On the floor of the rooms you will find some colored patterns that tells you in what sequence you should light the torches. Look to the floors of the upper most roomm, and the room right above the torch room and you will soon figure it out.
\"Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo. It started as cyst, it grew under my arm and I had to have new shirts made, it was awful. But I have them in a jar at home now.\" <br />-Tom Waits
Witchhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 11:17 AM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

SPOILERS
Purple-Blue
Red-Purple
Red-Red
IIRC.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote