Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2001, 10:30 PM   #1
Gil-Galad
The Magister

1: I have read on several threads that the D'Arnise Keep will eventually be invaded by the Roenal's. Does this happen no matter what? I have this far dealt with all matters in the "Good" way, giving as much money as possible to the people. My last stronghold quest was, as far as I remember, the Flooding Quest(ion). And the next time I get the message "gold has been placed in your keep", Major Domo has nothing to say apart from the usual stuff. I WANT to be invaded!
2: Does the Jaheira romance stop after you've killed that Harper guy, whatever his name is, that is allied with the guy that originally occupied the Harper building? Or is it supposed to continue, or is this where the bug set in?...

Old 07-25-2001, 10:38 PM   #2
trux

Answers...in the order questions were received...

1. The invasion quest at the keep definetely does happen, no matter what else you do in the game. It may take a while, but don't worry - you'll fend off invaders soon enough.

2. I assume you mean Dermin. No, the Jaheira romance does not stop here. You will be visited soon by a familar face.

------------------

a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 07-25-2001, 11:55 PM   #3
Kitty
Manshoon

Has anyone tried to continualy raise taxes in the fighter stronghold?
Old 07-26-2001, 02:48 AM   #4
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

One more note an the invasion thing. Normally if you get that message about gold being placed in your keep that means something else can be done aswell. However this is one of those proverbial exeptions to the rule. You have to wait untill a messenger arrives to tell you to come back ASAP.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves