Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-25-2003, 07:29 PM   #131
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
CD is right.
Can I put that in my sig? [/QUOTE]One of cloudy's best typo's [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Does anyone remember when Attalus and Johnny used to be permanent fixtures in this cafe. What happened, did Willow abduct them? Did Cloudy force them to pay the bar tab? hmmmmm mysterious

[img]graemlins/abduct.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-25-2003, 07:35 PM   #132
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Zuvio, I think you may have missed a few posts back there. Just so you get their messages.

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hehe, you ppl DO know that this isn't a roleplay zone, right? hehehe...
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
CD is right, for once [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Take the roleplay to the RP board, please.
Sorry Cloudy, I had to [img]smile.gif[/img] . My resistance for such childishness is getting weak. [img]redface.gif[/img]

[ 09-25-2003, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 09-25-2003, 07:57 PM   #133
wellard
Dracolisk

Is the oasis down or is my computer stuffed [img]graemlins/tong33.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-25-2003, 08:26 PM   #134
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Maybe somebody forgot to pay the bill at The Oasis and it was repossesed.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:23 PM   #135
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*sniffles* I feel so great today because I kept a friend of mine from getting beat up. *sniffle* it's not much, but it makes me so happy knowing I defended the weak. [img]tongue.gif[/img] It went like this... I was walking out of the front doors of my school from this morning's student council meeting. And started walking towards my friend Brian, who was standing in a small crowed who was looking at something. I peered in and saw this punk kid named Jake who has spiky hair and very dark skin. He had one of my younger friends from church in a hold by his arm that you can use to break the arm and he was on his kneeI could tell he was in alot of pain my the expression of his face. He broke the hold and started walking off. I heard the Jake kid yell "HEY! You better get back here you fag!" He chased him down, pushed him over, and raised his fist about to hit him. I ran over as quick as I could, and yelled "HEY! Leave him alone, get off of him!" Jake stood up, took one look at me, shook his head, and walked off. Friend Landon said "Yea you better not mess with my friend Aj! He's the next Jackie Chan!" [img]tongue.gif[/img] But anyway, I feel really good that I helped somebody today. Me + Friend + Bully + Friend getting picked on by Bully = uh.. me intervening or something. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-25-2003, 11:45 PM   #136
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Guess I'll just be saying g'night to my self, the cafe's empty. So, g'night SG, seeya in the morning. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-26-2003, 12:10 AM   #137
Sakuri23
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I feel so great today because I kept a friend of mine from getting beat up.
It is good that you helped your friend! Not many people would do what you did and it is very noble of you to help your friend.

On another topic... I just recently came to IW a couple of months ago, so I didn't know that Cloudy is getting married. I'm glad that the planning is going well! It is usually a very stressful time and I wish you luck!

Also, my boyfriend interned for communications in the summer and he got a job there recently. I'm so happy for him, but I miss him so much!
Old 09-26-2003, 03:36 AM   #138
Link
Jack Burton

Goodmorning all [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] I finally got some sleep this night after walking around as a zombie for a couple of days (unfinished work, nice parties and such ) Today is a grand day! Tonight's a big party at my high school, and me and some friends are gonna go there (we're at uni for over a year now )
Old 09-26-2003, 04:27 AM   #139
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
No [img]tongue.gif[/img] . So nyuh
Wasn't asking you, so nyah. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
One of cloudy's best typo's [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Wasn't asking you either! [img]tongue.gif[/img]