Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2002, 09:29 PM   #21
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well to tell the truth i added in some dramatic music and had the team fight some ogres who weren't supposed to be there but they were quickly backed up by Trolls which is what they had come to hunt, Munaks were also suposed to arive, but didn't ... that's because instead they decided to go back to the town, it was getting late and they were hungry, skipping the meal I lead them into an arena where it was quickly revealed that i'd rented it for 9000 GP. So then I cast Polymorph self and became a silver dragon, then i puleld out my little winterwolf freind, and then used "turn side" to convince their theif-mage to join my side. Their clerek summoned a Pheonix but it was no use, he died quite rapidly thanks to my wing wind gusts and stepping on people really hurt them alot, though i later found out that i was supposed to be doing MORE damage but I scrwed up I misread 5d6 as 2d10 T_T somehow... anyway, so we did alot of fighting, our mage Stoned our fighter and the only survivor was the person who was TOTALLY new to arena combat fighting, as a reward he got a flask of my Obliviax and the ability to cast 2 fireballs a day (i stole that knowledge from a Pyro Hydra and was planning on saving it) Now we'll be going into the center of the swamp to kill the Munacs and after that I'm thinking an interesting run-in with the Tabaxi is in order [img]tongue.gif[/img] me and Cat-girls... LOL... After meeting with them we'll go by a beach and meet the Tako, A race of highly inteligent Octopi... LOL they use tools and stuff [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm right now watching the movie "Dog Soldiers' Which I thought was an American film but it's British, hence it must be 10,000 times better than what i'd expected it to be... I've missed enough of it just typing this, im gonna go watch some more, its on the SciFichannel for those who care to join me, it looks quite awesom, a real show of raw human power...
Old 06-15-2002, 09:34 PM   #22
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Ha, with the Head Gardner standing by?
Who is head gardener? You or Galadria? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-15-2002, 09:56 PM   #23
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well now this is a cool movie. it pits some of Britain's Finest against a herd (would you call a group of them a herd? Maybe a Pack...) Of Lycanthrope, HomoLupus, Werewolves.... guns, claws, explosives, and teeth... makes for a good watch
Old 06-15-2002, 10:18 PM   #24
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey everyone!Wassup?Boy am I bored.There is nothing to do around the house.My parents are gone to a friends birthday party and I'm stuck here all alone with nothing to do.So how is everyone?Currently I'm am very bored.Right now I am sitting in front of the computer getting lazier then I am already.Well my printer is currently out of ink so I cannot print really cool stuff like /)eathKillers drawings. Let's
see,I'm bored,I'm on the computer,I'm on the internet,I'm listening to the song "Without You" by Dirty Vages,and I'm on the IronWorks.How could I be bored? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-15-2002, 10:41 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Got news on my Grandmother. Apparently she's starting to eat again and they want to wait for her to regain some strength if she's ever to go home. It's not good but better than it was a few days ago.

I keep telling myself, there is nothing I can do but accept things as they are. Life is like that sometimes. But I sure don't like it!

I'm definitely going to find things to do this weekend. Not like there aren't a million household chores waiting for me! [img]smile.gif[/img]

SomeGuy, don't be bored! OOPS.. I keep spelling Bored as Gored.. uh..don't be Gored, either! LOL
Old 06-15-2002, 11:54 PM   #26
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hmmmm.It's 10:49 p.m. and my parents left for a b0day party of one of their friends at 7:00 p.m. and they still ar'nt back.hmmmmmm....Well now i'm really gored.( ) G'night veryone i'm hjeading off to bed ina few min. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-15-2002, 11:56 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goodnight, SomeGuy! That sig penguin of yours always makes me smile! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2002, 01:22 AM   #28
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

nite SomeGuy.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-16-2002, 08:47 AM   #29
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Ha, with the Head Gardner standing by?
Who is head gardener? You or Galadria? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ha, you had to ask? Galadria of the Green Thumb!
Old 06-16-2002, 08:49 AM   #30
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Got news on my Grandmother. Apparently she's starting to eat again and they want to wait for her to regain some strength if she's ever to go home. It's not good but better than it was a few days ago.

I keep telling myself, there is nothing I can do but accept things as they are. Life is like that sometimes. But I sure don't like it!

I'm definitely going to find things to do this weekend. Not like there aren't a million household chores waiting for me! [img]smile.gif[/img]

SomeGuy, don't be bored! OOPS.. I keep spelling Bored as Gored.. uh..don't be Gored, either! LOL
Hey, Cloudy, that's great about your grandmother. Prayer works. Thank the Lord.