Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-31-2001, 10:32 PM   #1
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Rikard,

Perhaps we can come to some sort of a solution to the problem raised in the "What are CLANS?" thread. You are in the unique position of OHF founding father, and an ideological humourite of the Hyena persuasion. I cannot imagine the emotional turbulance of conflicting loyalties this arouses. You have my deepest sympathies.

Thus I propose a temporary coalition Rikard. An alliance until the OHF can takes it's rightful place as a protector of decency and honesty and other gooey good stuff. We would call a moratorium on derision until some dim distant period in the future.

As a token of Hyena goodwill, please accept these three gifts. One for you, one for Larry and one for Moe... I mean Ertai.

For Larry...*hands an ornately carved Jade Kazoo*
For Ertai....*hands an ancient Mandolin*
and for you...*hands four esquisitely decorated porcelain drama masks* these symbolise the many signatures - or faces - of the one and only Rikard T.

I propose this creed Rikard

Henceforth, the posessors of the Flame of Piety and the Evangelists of Humorous Enlightenment shall put aside the disputes that have wrought such misery and woe. From this day an entente of nonagression shall be in place, and we shall pass through the fields of Iron with one purpose:
Ever vigilant to the threat of the HADB; to encroaching boredom; and to the threat of too much seriousness, we - lest we crawl up our own behinds - shall greet the day with levity and union

Of course it may need editing, and would need ratification from a majority of Hyenas as well as yourself, but I hope we can move these talks forward Rikard. I await your response.

Yorick

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 10:36 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

er... HUH!? er... one sec... ok, im ready. BRING IT ON! this diplomatic agreement will turn against us vigilant HADB ppl, im sure of it by the looks of that creed... but know that we, the inhabitants of the Hamlet Who Are Fed By Dough will be wary of any joint attack, or any attack at all by this alliance.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 10:43 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

*Larry grabs his kazoo and runs into the shadows"
bzzzzzz.zzz...bbbbzzzzzzzz...ZZZZZZZZ!
Master Rikard!
Can I keep it?
Huh, can I?
Please??!!!

------------------

Father of the wickedly cute child known as MaryBeth

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 10:43 PM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Hmm,. Intresting, Yorrick. However I dont see a need for this. But if you think tis a wise and good call, I will back you on it.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 08-31-2001, 10:46 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Gentlemen, you forget about the one real stumbling block to your plans, the Scottish Dimension which is rather neatly summed up in the traditional phrase "All your clan are belong to us".

Our legions of highly trained (and extortionately expensive ) advocates are just waiting to litigate.......See I can barely keep the hideous bloodsucking buggers in check as it is!!!!

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 10:48 PM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Hmm,. Intresting, Yorrick. However I dont see a need for this. But if you think tis a wise and good call, I will back you on it.

Grand Ranger, we must protect unity. Truly we must be wary when members within our own brotherhood clash. Moridin and Rikard are Hyenas of great renown. The earth itself would tremble at their contest.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-31-2001, 10:48 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i now change my terminoligy to 'guild'. HA! scots cant copyright that! i dont think... no, they cant! HUZZAH!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 10:50 PM   #8
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

As newest member of LH , I trust whatever decision you make, Yorick.

------------------

Proud new member of LH!
Old 08-31-2001, 10:51 PM   #9
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Grand Ranger, we must protect unity. Truly we must be wary when members within our own brotherhood clash. Moridin and Rikard are Hyenas of great renown. The earth itself would tremble at their contest.

Ahhh! I see, I didnt realize Rikard was a Hyenas, well by all means this must be accepted

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 08-31-2001, 10:54 PM   #10
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

See how they join ranks in fear of the awesome might of HADB?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB