Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2001, 12:53 PM   #1
MockHuman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I recently found out that the requirements for Z master are the 4 tomes. I have one of them. But I was told that I should have gotten one when I cleared out the Serpent temple. I didn't. Of course at the time I was not looking for one. But I didn't drop it or sell it. I am very carefull with all books. Does this mean that I am hosed as far as Z master goes?...sigh... One other minor question. My monk has been told to kill someone to prevent an assassination. as a quest. I have never heard of this person... Any idea where to find him? Thanks for your consideration. I am waing on this before I head for the Stout mines.
MockHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 12:59 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

No, you're not doomed from being a Zen master. You can always head by to the Serpent Temple and claim your book (you can also e-mail Wyvern if you just can't find it)

Second, the quest of the Dojo. You can find the assassin in the small clearing just to the West of the Booger cave. If you don't know where that is, take the map that came with the game, locate the center of the map. Up about 1 inch, left about 1/2 inch... that's where he is.

Good luck
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 01:06 PM   #3
MockHuman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Mein Gott!!! That was fast! So you think the tome will still be in the Serpent Temple somewhere? Well, time to start searching. By the way, have you had any weird experiences underwater? In the game that is. Last time I was at Shurugeon Castle, I was in the moat heading for the leaver... What was waiting for me? A pack of rattlings and assorted others... Underwater... With bubbles coming up! I snapped a shot of it midway thru. Thank you for your help.
Old 05-30-2001, 01:36 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

MockHuman: Heheh, I got the shot you sent me! A GS Examiner IS forthcoming!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 02:47 PM   #5
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

The best underwater encounter (not mine!) would have to be that Mantrap in the sea. It's in one of the older GS Examiner but God was it funny.

Old 05-30-2001, 03:07 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The Tome will still be in the Serpent Temple - believe you will find it in the maze like area behind a locked gate before getting to the elevator puzzle.

Hope you find it!! Do let us know!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 09:05 PM   #7
MockHuman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

To Wyvern and Ryanamur. BIG THANKS you two. I figured that the Tome from the Serpents Temple was a lost cause. But it wasn't. And I had NO idea how I was going to find the assassin for the Dojo quest. Shrew... What a name... Once again guys, thanks to you all... I'm off to the Stout Mines.
Old 05-30-2001, 09:36 PM   #8
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

You're welcome, keep us posted on your progress