Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 10-28-2002, 04:07 PM   #1
foody
Manshoon

Dear Richard,

It is because of you, you have created an awesome gentle community (after god). It is because of you, you have given us the best tool in the world [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] I am crying from happiness. Because of you * sniff *, we are creating our games instead of dreaming about them [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] , god I am so emotional * takes a hanci and blows at it *. Everytime I touch DC I am impressed with features that I have not seen, and shines and I go "Richard!!! You did it again!!!" Richard you rule [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] , I love you man...keep up the great work Richard, do know if you ever need contribution to this piece of art of a project, I am willing to donate it right away without even the slightest hesitation, do know that..ok. Just know we are not here because it is free, we are here because of you, because of the awesome programs you create. Richard, you are the man, you are the man..god I am going to cry again [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] , it must be because of the music I am listening, but you are superior..superior! Richard, I was browsing in your code and I shouted "MY GOD!! He DID all of THAT!!!??" I wouild have freaked out from the first line and the best part he using the most hardest language in the world!!! Richard you are the man, always and always be the man...Richard you rule..always and always rule!! Richard we love you!!

God * sniff, blows * I can't take this anymore I am embarrasing myself...
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote