Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-07-2004, 09:27 PM   #21
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Dave, you really a raging homosexual or was that a joke? If the former, then I'd better cut down on my use of the word "gay" in other contexts
Back on topic, there is no information about me worth posting.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-07-2004, 09:40 PM   #22
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Vaskez is Dron_Cah's uncle.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 09-07-2004, 10:20 PM   #23
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And the local smartarse... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 10:41 PM   #24
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
This reminds me of spamming! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Gee, funny how you're so easily reminded of that, Xen. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Name's Drew, as is obvious by lots of members referring to me as that! I'm an 18 year old, poor, college student. I should mention that my family's not poor, just me, lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I attend school in Richmond, Kentucky, and am also working on that whole "Dr." thing. I just recently got back from Helen's (Mike's mum) visitation. And now, I'm sleepy. Au revoir.

Edit: Like your new sig, Lord K! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 09-07-2004, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]
Old 09-07-2004, 10:43 PM   #25
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I'm Alex, 20, in my third year of university, studying business administration and finance. I live in Portland, Maine, USA, but I'm originally from England/Holland - I moved over two years ago. I can't get an ordinary job here yet due to visa restrictions, so I have taken over a search engine in the hope that I can make it my job - and so far it's going extremely well. My hobbies are football, darts, drawing, and exercising my bedside manner with the ladies. I'm a Piscean and like to take long walks in the park (probably). You'll be going wild for this romeo if you manage to get a date with bachelor number two. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-07-2004, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]
Old 09-07-2004, 10:44 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hmm..let's see, I'm old enough to drink, vote and post in most any country I know of, married, owned by cats and work as a hammerwielder here at IW, when I'm online, anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh and Vaskie's the cute one with the affinity for the odd witticism now and again. Not sure if he bites, but don't tempt fate and keep your arms and feet inside the room at all times!

Welcome to posting at Ironworks, Dave the Quack! If you haven't run off by now, you'll do just fine. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 10:56 PM   #27
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Wow, this is getting quite interseting...
Anyway, Im Jarrad 17, and in my last 2 weeks of school, most people call me Huby (last name) and its pronounced like Hough-bee not Hubby as in husband... anyway, I love anything to do with computers, especially games and hardware, I live in Orange Australia and am currently bieng targeted by the police for a crime I didnt commit!!!
Old 09-08-2004, 05:12 AM   #28
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I can't get an ordinary job here yet due to visa restrictions, so I have taken over a search engine in the hope that I can make it my job - and so far it's going extremely well.
Lol! This sounded kinda like 'I haven't got money to get a car, so I bought an attack helicopter.'
Old 09-08-2004, 05:34 AM   #29
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
quote:
I can't get an ordinary job here yet due to visa restrictions, so I have taken over a search engine in the hope that I can make it my job - and so far it's going extremely well.
Lol! This sounded kinda like 'I haven't got money to get a car, so I bought an attack helicopter.' [/QUOTE]ROFLMAO!! just what I was thinking!!!
Old 09-08-2004, 07:09 AM   #30
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
You'll be going wild for this romeo if you manage to get a date with bachelor number two. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Who is Bachelor number one? Is it well known on IW who this is? If not IM SO APPLYING FOR THE POSITION!

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Dave, you really a raging homosexual or was that a joke? If the former, then I'd better cut down on my use of the word "gay" in other contexts
LoL yes, it is true, I AM a raging homosexual, but some people would also call me a joke if that helps. Dont worry about offending me in any way, I often use the term as one of endearment myself. And Im also 100% sure that out of 14810 of "choc's minions" im not the only gaybo on this forum [img]tongue.gif[/img] So rest assured, you wont offend me (unless you intend to of course), but you might be offending the closet posters.

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Right on mate! I was hoping you would take like that. There was no offence intended.
Welcome aboard! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
No wuckin furries man, I appreciate the tongue and cheek, makes me feel more accepted actually.

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
So Dave, they pay you to post on IW during the late shift? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The way I see it is, its their own fault that I peruse the fine threads on this site because they disabled internet access to my livejournal site. CURSE YOU RED BARON, CURSE YOU! ...Just my random comment for the day.

I think that Im well on my way to becoming a spammer.... and I have night shift to thank for it.

One last note... Is this the kind of reply that Cloudy was referring to before? I thought this would have just been easier than sending like 4 pm's... Is this wrong?