Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2001, 09:40 PM   #31
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Now we have a perfect realm- good frolicking while evil oversees and plots.....
We shall meet again Lady Lioness!!! *the warp rift and the black clad horsemen disappear; leaving no trace*

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 10-04-2001, 09:45 PM   #32
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Beyond the great forests of Lionesia, the desert lies......
It is not much of a desert.... but the Sand Druids have guarded their Eden Mountain with great monsters and Druidic wards and enchantments.
A Sand Druid wears a red coloured robe, with a backwards black "Q" on the back.
They wield scimitars, and possess all druid shapeshifting abilities....

------------------

Old 10-04-2001, 10:07 PM   #33
Encard
Quintesson

Encard decides this is as good a time as any to come into the real events, and uses his Wand of Zapping to zap himself into the the court (after taking the necessary preperations, of course). Encard looks around, then says, "Hello."

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 10:16 PM   #34
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

A Sand Druid Warps in........

SD: I am Ekan, servant of the great Shirrah. I ask of you to do a little quest for our druidic tablets......... You see, some elite (And I do mean ELITE) group of thieves snuck in and stole The Three Sacred Tablets Of Shirrah. How they managed to out think our traps is astounding.
It might be the local desert thieves, but it is highly unlikely, though you should at least give the place a good once over. If you bring The Three Tablets to the Temple Of Shirrah, you shall be rewarded greatly! Do you accept?

------------------

Old 10-04-2001, 11:08 PM   #35
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral's hazel brown eyes gleam with suspicion as she regards the intruder and his wand, especially.

"We would welcome you, Encard, but first we have to know your position - are you a friend or a foe?"

OOC: I'm working so can't keep up with this thread as often as I would like. Hope I will not be missing out on too much action! Tk gdness it's Friday! I'll be more free to post over this weekend... that is, if IW doesn't shut down
Old 10-05-2001, 12:31 AM   #36
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

*Jafin teleports into the castle*

Terribly sorry to be late m'lady! I've been a bit busy in other parts of the kingdom. How may I be of service?

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Old 10-05-2001, 12:33 AM   #37
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Hail and welcome to thee, Jafin, the archmage of this distinguished court!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 01:12 AM   #38
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Hail m'lord Sephiroth and well met! It is a pleasure to serve in this court aside you and under the Lady Lioness!

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Mage of the Court of Lady Lioness
Old 10-05-2001, 01:16 AM   #39
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am truly honoured to meet you, Jafin. Tales of your exploits have spread far and I have heard of some of them.

Old 10-05-2001, 02:11 AM   #40
Lifetime
Red Dragon

*A young, bloodied lad shambles into the court of Lioness. Kneeling on the Lion crest on the floor, he cries, "Justice Lady! Justice! I have been unfairly judged by the order known as Teachers! I demand Justice mi'Lady!*

------------------
No-Name Face