Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2001, 01:10 AM   #61
Nolek Psyphon
Dungeon Master

Still trying to sort out a good sig.

[This message has been edited by Nolek Psyphon (edited 08-26-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 07:26 AM   #62
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
When I started hanging out here about 8.5 months ago, I asked Memnoch about his sig, he gave me the BK dude, and I've used it ever since. Become my guy, and I've thought about changing it, but honestly, I'm much to lazy. And the sayings? Different jokes, running gags, order's from StormQueens...the general stuff...

BK

Dude, keep yours, it's very you. Like a trademark, and like Cluddy's StormQueen one, it's her too.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 07:30 AM   #63
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I have always liked the NAMELESS ONE. Http://www.planescape-torment.com That is where I found my pic. Originally, I was just going to use it temporarily as I was creating another one, but work and life in general didn't give me the time to finish it. I've had this one for so long now, that it has become my trademark.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-20-2001, 07:40 AM   #64
sylent
Emerald Dragon

why did I choose this one?
well when I joined, the BG2 animations were around, and I sorta wanted to get in on the trend, so I chose something appropriate (IMO) for my nick and that sort of thing...
So I extract the image, and I place him in my signature slot, and Wa-La!

Not at all exciting, hehe

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 08-20-2001, 06:26 PM   #65
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Nolek Psyphon:
I am still experimenting with my sig.
Any recommendations on where to find cool animated .gif s
I will make you one if you want, but I cant do animations. Just plain pictures.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-20-2001, 07:58 PM   #66
Hesperex

Well I made this new sig today. The sword is cut from a much larger piece of artwork I found on Elfwood, I thought the picture was very cool and just loved the look of that Diamond sword with the suns rays shinning through the blade..so I took the sword out of the picture and added my trade mark text to it and generaly photoshoped it into my sig
My last two signatures were swords (well the last one was a dagger actually) aswell ...what can I say I love swords...particularly magical swords and it reflects my guise as a Drow weapon master and assassin very well ....a sword/dagger is my trade mark now.

------------------

"The beginning of eternity.
The end of time and space.
The start of every end,
And the end of every place."