Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-02-2000, 11:00 PM   #1
sammael

Ok, i did not recieve the second glowstone in Collasium

it wasnt in either of the chests in the large room, i found one chest on the floor, the other on the cross beam.
my inventory was not full, i didnt sell it and i have covered every inch of the city with spirit eye in effect.

does anyone have anyideas how i can continue on from this point as my last save is some time ago.

Old 11-03-2000, 05:12 AM   #2
piquoy

hm, where have you found the first glowstone? If you found it in a chest, then you get the second from the mermaid Sar... (have forgotten the name). If you got the glowstone from her then you have to find the second in one of the chests. At last, you really need two stones for reaching the last tablet.
Piquoy

Old 11-03-2000, 08:09 AM   #3
sammael

i got the first from Sariella. I have learned from the forums that the second one is in the large room with chest up by the roof. i did a complete search of that room, along with every other room i cn reach at this point (multiple times in fact)

i'm normally the last person to cry bug, but im the victim of a genuine showstopper here.

dammit

Old 11-03-2000, 08:09 AM   #4
sammael

i got the first from Sariella. I have learned from the forums that the second one is in the large room with chest up by the roof. i did a complete search of that room, along with every other room i cn reach at this point (multiple times in fact)

i'm normally the last person to cry bug, but im the victim of a genuine showstopper here.

dammit

Old 11-03-2000, 08:09 AM   #5
sammael

apologies for the double post

Old 11-03-2000, 09:27 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I had a similar problem. Thought I had gotten all 3 glowstones only to find that when I came to the room with the two doors that you need to open and switch levers to open a secret room I'm out of glowstones. Think that I might have used one of the glowstones on a lock upon which I had already used a glowstone in which case it should not have taken it. Anyways, I did make a solution. I would prefer to email you the details so email me sammael and I'll help you out!
Wyv