Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2002, 04:46 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

I´m thinking of a new party configuration:

Drizzt Do´Urden....Drow Elf Ranger eller Blade Master
Wulfgar of the Elk...Babarian with Aegis-Fang
(Warhammer+3 returns to wielder when thrown +4 in melee)
Bruenor Battlehammer...Dwarf with axe and tower shield
Regis...Halfling thief...ruby ring of charm
Elminster the red...dare I say more

....Well what I´m really looking for is a complete Drizzt kit somewhere outthere on the net...voice, stats weapons to use as an NPC or player
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 04:43 AM   #2
Darkman

quote:
Originally posted by Sparhawk:
I´m thinking of a new party configuration:

Drizzt Do´Urden....Drow Elf Ranger eller Blade Master
Wulfgar of the Elk...Babarian with Aegis-Fang
(Warhammer+3 returns to wielder when thrown +4 in melee)
Bruenor Battlehammer...Dwarf with axe and tower shield
Regis...Halfling thief...ruby ring of charm
Elminster the red...dare I say more

....Well what I´m really looking for is a complete Drizzt kit somewhere outthere on the net...voice, stats weapons to use as an NPC or player

Wait... where's Cattie-brie?! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hmmm, I don't think you're going to find any Drizzt voice packs out there, but I've been wrong before

I would suggest:

Drizzt: dual wield scimtars, and also points into darts so he can have a ranged attack
Wulfgar: war hammer all the way! but no shield and maybe a point into bows or swords
Bruenor: axe and sling
Regis: I think he used a mace in the books, but Thieves can't use maces in BG, so I would just use short swords and slings
Elminster: not sure what weapon he used... staff?
Cattie-brie: long bow and long sword

Problem is, you don't have a healer. Maybe Elminster could be a Cleric/Mage...

If you do a search I think you could easily find another thread on this topic. I remember one from a week or so ago where someone posted Drizzt's stats.

Assuming you've read the books, you could probably estimate each character's stats fairly accurately using this site as a guideline:
http://www.rpga.org/Articles/RLStats.html
Old 02-07-2002, 05:40 AM   #3
Archon Devangilous
The Magister

i may be wrong but im pretty sure cattie brie uses a short bow actually its a magical bow where she doesnt need arrows because the quiver she has is endless

remember u can actually come acroos these people in the game so y not find out what weapons etc they wield
Old 02-07-2002, 07:23 AM   #4
J'aran
Mephistopheles

You can download a Drizzt-set here. It was intended for BG1, and uses the sounds that Drizzt had in that game, but you can use the portrait and the sounds in SoA just fine.
There are, AFAIK, no sounds available for the others, except maybe Elminster, but if you browse Ironworks' BG-portraits gallery, you'll find portraits of Elminster, Bruenor and Wulfgar at least.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 03:40 PM   #5
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Will the voices work in the drizzt pack...in ToB???

That would be GREAT!!!

Memnoch I´ve never seen any gallery in this website?
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 02-07-2002, 05:17 PM   #6
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

For the potraits, just go to the SoA walkthrough area, there are some links.
Old 02-09-2002, 08:26 PM   #7
Sparhawk
Quintesson

When I download the Drizzt-pack where in the NINE HELLS do I unpack the files to....there ain´t even a whisper about the folder anywhere in the download section...kinda lousy since I was looking forward at playing Drizzt in the game.
I just hate to say this, but Drizzt is a rager AND a master swordsman he should be a fighter dualled to ranger with max prof in scimitars and points to dualwieling and long bow

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 02-09-2002, 08:59 PM   #8
georgecarnell

Drizzt...i got obsessed w/him and tryed to create him on the shadowkeeper but it doesnt work because u cant make him have 2 weapon style...the window then freeses....same on trying to make skeletons dual weild maces...? on my pc that is