Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 08-15-2000, 01:25 AM   #1
Tinsmith1952

Help I screwed up!! I got Gatens sword then I accidently sold it then saved my game. Any way of getting it back besides starting over?
Old 11-08-2000, 03:14 AM   #2
AnElk

Gatens sword? That, I've never heard of. Gaetans axe though is another thing. And no... I don't think there is any way of getting stuff back that you acidently sell. But I've never so far managed to sell anything vital to get a chrystal either. However, I can not be sure about this. I've only just started playing on legend difficulty with my thief and amazon. I have not seen everything in Darkstone I think... For all of you out there beginning seeing the same quests, here is a little story for you:

My amazon was level 59. She was just about to go all the way to Draak for her fourth time at Hero diff. Once I finally got her to Serkesh, a small house with a woman in front of it running about, showed up... The quest she gave me was a quest I've never seen so far in the game... Ever before! I did it... Eventually... Something about magic numbers and the devil himself. (not gonna tell you more).

Add to this the fact that I've been playing DS every day for almost 6 months. I have 5 characters above LVL 40 and a "new" one at lvl 32 going ringht now. My top one (and favourite) is my Thief Spectra. She is now lvl 65 and her skin is entirely made by myself.
I've also watched my wife play this game for uncountable hours. HER top character is a lvl 54 priestess in companied by a lvl 52 thief.
None of us had ever seen this number-quest before...

/AnElk... Darkstone junkee (how spells?)