Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 08-08-2000, 05:12 PM   #1
LeeAnna

Am using my warrior and wizard my warrior has the anvil to fight will abunch of healing and mana. And everytime I try to kick Draak's butt I Can't even touch him he goes fast and what character should I control the wizard or Warrior?

Thatnx in a advance
Old 09-09-2000, 02:48 PM   #2
DanDaMan

This is what i did: i used the warrior as my primary weapon because he attacks close and set my wizard to shoot spark at draak. If not spark then magic missile. before you go running into draak attack lure him out of his hole and try and get away from his summonings. It is possible. Then with your warrior use your skill of consentration along with berseker and click on draak. Change characters to wizard and start firing that mana fast as you can, be sure to have all mana in your wizards belt and all health potions in your wariors belt so you can access them by hot keys when they are in trouble. A good idea is to attack draak and wait until he is 3/4 the way down of health and then use the 7 crystal orb on him so you dont run out of time. That's it!