Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 06-11-2000, 10:01 PM   #1
fatman

I have the hammer that gives you +30strength and +40 dexterity(or vice versa) and my armor is +44 leather with the stone spell and I still die real quick(party is Warrior and Sorceress. However, my resistances to fire, etc are not very high. As far as I know, I explored every dungeon and solved every quest. Did I miss a real good piece of armor or ring or something? It seems that I should be able to last longer in battle with Draak than I do(about 2-4 seconds), and yes, I have the crystal.
Old 06-18-2000, 12:15 AM   #2
Milenko661

Use one of your characters as a decoy so that Drak is attacking them, activate the orb, then attack Draak from the side while he is attacking your other character. By the time he kills your other character, you should have beaten him down enough that you won't have to worry too much about getting hit too many times. ALSO GOT TO ELMERIC AND LOAD UP ON HEALING POTIONS. At leats 5 or 6. Put one on your belt and just keep drinking them down when you need to. If you have the healing spell, load up on mana potions too. Then, once you have defeated Draak,you can use ressurection to bring your other character back to life. You have to do this fast, and it may take you a time or two to do it, but save the game right before you go attack him, then just keep reloading your game. That way you don't have to start back in Town each time.