Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2003, 09:48 AM   #171
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

As the founder of the F.o.P. society I hereby proudly present evidence which supports the (former) hypothesis that Mr. Under Hill is aiming at 'World Domination' (TM):

Here is what I have found in the deep libraries of the Ironworks:

Quote:
Originally posted by I wish my name was Baggins:

FINALLY I have defeated Saravok and completed ...not too shabby for a halfling fighter/thief...
I can only interpret this statement made by Mr. Under Hill himself as that he is not dealing with the education of the kobolds at the moment. He probably used his army of kobolds to defeat Saravok, and now, having defeated his worst enemy, the World lies open to him and his horde of kobolds.

Insane

[ 01-22-2003, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: InsaneBane ]
Old 01-22-2003, 10:25 AM   #172
Legolas
Jack Burton

Hmmm... I'd like to see a correct date and the context before drawing any such conclusions...
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 03:05 PM   #173
Keraptisdm
Elminster

As Mr. Baggins'colleague in the BYOB and a primary supporter of his noble integration project, I must respond to the esteemed Legolas' questions. The current whereabouts of Mr. Baggins is unknown to me, and this is a cause for much concern. I have noted, as InsaneBane also observed, that Mr. Baggins claims to have exterminated one of the villians of the Sword Coast. That claim has even raised my eyebrows with perplextion. If he is indeed, tromping about the Sword Coast slaying villians, then who is overseeing the kobold integration school at Area 51. Even I do not know the exact location of the school, and we members of the BYOB simply refer to it as Area 51. Before everyone cries foul, and I told you so, Mr. Baggins has shown us the ledger books. The books have been audited and certified as accurate by the esteemed accountant, Aauthorr Aanndersonn.

I have proposed that we, as the collected, elected Senate of Faerun, set up operational guidelines and educational standards that the Area 51 school must follow. Strict adherence to our approved standards shall be a prerequisite for any and all funding for the project. Although I am an outspoken proponent of the Kobold Integration Project, I also feel that it is our duty to be fiscally responsible. We cannot, as the duly elected governing body of Faerun, simply provide funding for every "feel good" program that requests funding.

That is my report, Chairman Legolas, on the status of the project. I respectfully request that you withhold any judgement on the project until Mr. Baggins has returned, or until the one month time allotment has expired. I am and remain, your obedient servant, Kerap.
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 03:58 PM   #174
purre
Banned

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] okay,this post is a bit [img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] but I got to say this.. I can but wonder,because before I left for a while (in the end of Nov) this thread was here already! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] long living topic

oh,but honestly the Kobolds,they are okay,as long as they stay away,or keep their fire arrows away (yes,I only red the first and last page [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

*sings: stayyya wayyy,stay awaayyyyy...* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
purre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 06:22 AM   #175
Grungi
Banned User

purre, read the rest or you may miss baggins evil quest for world domination, which insanebane has further substantiated, or you'll be sorry when a pack of kobolds rend you limb from limb, or stick fire arrows in your rear end [img]tongue.gif[/img]

then again worry not, for when my smurf army is ready i will combat the problem, using the sexual wiles of female smurf, papa smurfs wisdom and the jokey smurfs boobytrapped parcels, muaahhaahahhaa
muahahahahah
muauahahaha

eek im going as mad as baggins now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 08:55 AM   #176
Keraptisdm
Elminster

The floor responds to a question from the gallery by Ms. Purre. Such topics as the integration of kobolds into our society have significant long term effects on the whole of Faerun. As such, the Senate is obligated to discuss and evaluate all aspects of such proposals. We would be doing a disservice to our constituents to do otherwise and to take vote on such issues, as the esteemed Lord Brass would say, willy nilly.
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 11:51 AM   #177
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Grungi:
purre, read the rest or you may miss baggins evil quest for world domination, which insanebane has further substantiated, or you'll be sorry when a pack of kobolds rend you limb from limb, or stick fire arrows in your rear end [img]tongue.gif[/img]

then again worry not, for when my smurf army is ready i will combat the problem, using the sexual wiles of female smurf, papa smurfs wisdom and the jokey smurfs boobytrapped parcels, muaahhaahahhaa
muahahahahah
muauahahaha

eek im going as mad as baggins now [img]smile.gif[/img]
world domination,it doesnt sound that bad,if he promises to surrender all the chocolate factories to me [img]tongue.gif[/img] and no, thank you,I do not wish to have fire arrows in my rear end,they sound most unpleasant.and I do not wish to have my limbs removed either (how could I hug people then? ) so,maybe I'll be going to read the..all the rest of this thread,and decide then how to prevent those nasty things (mentioned above) from happening.Somehow knowing that you have an smurf army ready go,does make me feel a bit better. (lol) maybe I should summon some moomins to help your smurf army in the combat. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: purre ]
purre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 10:58 AM   #178
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

How about we make Baggins reveal his hideout (a long pointy stick could come in handy) and if we don't feel that this is a good enough place we shall put them on the werewolf island (well we shall give them supplies) and their natural iffinity with dogs should keep them in harmony. If not it means that either the werewolves or kobolds will be wiped out but if we train the kobolds they should wipe them out.
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 04:21 PM   #179
Sythe
Ra

I say we round up all the kobolds in Sword Coast lock em up in a jail and throw away the key!

Or

Round them all up time em up and throw em down a volcano!
I represent the AKS (Anti Kobold Society) down with the kobolds BURn EM TOURTURE THEM THEY ARE ALL Small brained VERMIN!!!
Old 01-25-2003, 09:19 PM   #180
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Members of the Senate, concerned public and esteemed Chair,

I believe we see the makings of a properly structured and fully realised Humanoid Educational Resource Enterprise (H.E.R.E.). That is to be commended, as much hard work has been achieved by the Senate and the peoples of the Sword Coast that the House represents, on this most pressing issue.

We must endeavour to produce a comprehensive programme that will facilitate further research and development along the lines of Demographic Modification (D.M.) Here, we will seek to address the capacity of the Sword Coast to physically accept the necessary changes that BYOB's (somewhat rash) entrance into the re-education market will undoubtedly bring.

Here, I would like to call upon the great worthy, and Chair of this House, Legolas, to draw his attention to this item from the House minutes:

Quote:
Originally posted by Darksinger:
So, before we undertake the plan of Kobold integration, I will undertake a study. I realize that I would've had a better chance getting funding had ************************************************** ************(confidential material censored) but I'm writing my government grant proposal as we speak. I'll need about thirty survey-takers, your salaries will be about 3000 gold per year, and I see the study taking about 5 years to complete. I will accept applications any time.
This is an excellent idea, and I am bewildered somewhat by Darksinger's absence. If Darksinger is already engaged in his activities, then I ask the House, the Chair and Darksinger's pardon. However, we must not let this issue rest solely with one member's right-minded attitude to governmental policy. Darksinger will require help in the research, and I stronlgy urge other industrious young members of the Sword Coast to seek out our colleague so that you may volunteer your services in the employ of the office of D.M.. Do this for the good of the Sword Coast.