Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-16-2001, 11:26 PM   #21
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Moni

in this case, you should learn from me

all you guys can ■■■■ off if you are after me

ahem, that is my attitude. no explaination offered, no defense needed. they can throw shit at your way but they cannot change your posts unless a moderator choose doing so. but why would moderator interven? our fair genie always says:

agree to disagree

right? very wise
just be here and have fun, those people you named are all nice by the way. we are just different, and it doesn't mean we have to force our opinions on others

and this is just a forum, if we both learn to accpet, then we would all live in a better place (just like mideast and western world )
Old 09-16-2001, 11:27 PM   #22
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
I'm just interested to see, how everyone reacts to a member like moni, who has been here for quite awhile, leaving.
I have faith in her!
Old 09-16-2001, 11:29 PM   #23
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

though I don't agree with 250's use of words....
but an interesting meaning of the statement itself

------------------

bad homepage
Old 09-16-2001, 11:31 PM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i really do hope that she doesnt leave permanently... i actually thought she was pretty cool and had no problems with her at all! moni, if you're still viewing this, dont leave please!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-16-2001, 11:39 PM   #25
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Oh come now people cut this childishness..
Whatever happened to a tolerant, happy Ironworks
Moni, not that I know you well or anything, but maybe you should loosen up a little bit. Posts can have acid barbs but you dont always have to keep every one of them under your skin..

------------------
Proud to be American
Old 09-16-2001, 11:49 PM   #26
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Moni is an extremely sensitive person. She has not had a very easy life, judging by some of the things she has mentioned in older posts. She has a tendency to see things that are not really intended, sometimes, and at the moment she has been seriously thrown off balance emotionally, I think, (as have many of us, I know). We are all under a lot of stress, but I think it gets to Moni more than most of us. She is in a much more distressed state than we realised.
But Moni is a very kind person, as well, and has helped many people here by her kindness and thoughfullness and concern. We owe her the same. Be patient. I'm sure she did not really mean some of the things she said. And I'm sure she will be back.

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 11:56 PM   #27
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Oh come now people cut this childishness..
Whatever happened to a tolerant, happy Ironworks
Moni, not that I know you well or anything, but maybe you should loosen up a little bit. Posts can have acid barbs but you dont always have to keep every one of them under your skin..

Lifetime,
If I held grudges, I would have left long ago.
What I had to say to Ziroc happens to be attacks against me and my opinion that have taken place in less than a week's time and repeatedly by some.
It gets tiring after six months, believe me, to never know when you are going to be accosted next.
I've got too many things going on in my life right now than to have to worry about the petty bickering that takes precedence over mutual respect that the mods ask for but no one seems willing to give, myself included anymore for as tired as I am of it.
I left, there is no reason for people to be making personal comments to me any longer on this board.

To those of you who have e-mailed me and offered your public support of me here, I love each and every one of you and consider you all to be friends.
I hope no one holds that against you but until people can get overthemselves and their imagined obsessive rivalries with me, I'll have no part of trying to be a member here.

We all have better things to do and to think about than petty bickering right now.
If Ziroc allows me back, I may return, but not for a while.
I have too much going on in my life that needs my postive focus and attention and I hope you all can understand.

LMAO
You're awesome.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-16-2001, 11:59 PM   #28
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

LMAO
You're awesome.

that is the reason why so many people chose to worship me, right Tobbin?
Old 09-17-2001, 12:01 AM   #29
Ziroc

Quote:

You really need to read some of what goes on here yourself, Dan, rather than go on just what you are told!

I read most of the posts here in Gen Con.. I have noticed some bickering between people and can see that you have a problem with her and maybe others that we should just stop.. we need to all be friends Moni! Not attack each other.

Quote:

Ziroc, it saddens me to see for myself that you would stoop to the same debauchery over what everyone else has to imagine as me being their enemy!

I haven't stooped at all. All I ask is that you stop whatever was going on with Cloudy.. I am not mad at you or anyone..

Quote:

So they send you gifts and kiss your ass...I am not in a position to do so and I wouldn't if I could!

No one "kisses my ass" Moni. People that DONATE are not kissing ass, but being compassionate.

Quote:

You don't have to ban ME Ziroc!
I ban myself.

I never said I was going to ban you Moni.. just asked you to be cool.. I have asked MANY people here to stop certain things, and the ONE thing 'negative' I say (Which isn't negative really), you jump down MY throat and others, why?? Something must have been going on for this much hostility to come from you-- You're not like this.. Let's talk, email me and I'll talk with you..

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-17-2001, 12:03 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Where are you getting your information from because last I ever saw, I have had problems with:
Ladyzekke
Nachtrafe
LordOfAlcohol
Fljotsdale
Rikard (posing as nAhk)
LordShield (who has at least let up since we've been back, but he is another nonetheless)

Cloudy's minions but never Cloudy herself! Just yesterday before trying to give myself a break from this board, I made a post, stating my opinion on Christians.
I was immediately attacked and accused of being nasty to Cloudy because my opinion differed from hers! Her minions gather and post in force to support her or back her where no enemy exists and I, for one, am pretty sick of it!
Why do you think I left?All was fine with me and Cloudy when I first got here until her online boyfriend BK flirted with me here and I flirted back, thinking it was all harmless. Ever since then I have been a victim of more abuse suffered at the hands of Ironworks members than I have had to tolerate since I lived at home!

Moni, I'm saddened to see you posting such angry and hurtful things. The word 'minions'? Isn't that a bit harsh? Many people support other people's points of view in all kinds of threads, some may be friends some total strangers. Even you have posts supporting your opinions and nobody would ever call those people names like "minions"! BTW, I hardly even know Fljotsdale! We've exchanged a handful of posts and most of them today!

The people who post on IW are adults or young people who act very much like adults. They have minds of their own and can post as they see fit.

I personally have tried to avoid getting into quibbles with you as I could see you were unhappy with me in many of the things you've posted over the months starting with that deleted flame thread you did about me and Rudedawg and all the others who post an off topic thing now and again. I sensed you disliked me, but had no idea why! So I avoided making you more angry by posting to you. It seemed the right thing to do and frankly I'm not one for fighting, in public or private and really had NO idea what your problem with me was.

Now... BK?!! Oh my God! Moni! I don't know what it is you think you saw but he and I did a ROLEPLAY in a few threads. He is an OFF board friend of mine and has a lovely girlfriend to whom he is very devoted! Any 'abuse' you think you suffered was not on that account! I am not even aware of any 'abuse' as you call it and would hope if any such did occur a moderator would have dealt with it.

Moni, I sincerely wish you well in whatever endeavor you take up and am very sorry that a simple misunderstanding like that has made you so unhappy.

Cloudbringer

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."