Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-24-2001, 03:38 PM   #11
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Of course Larry, it was silly of me to not want the guy to to feel obligated to consider such things as he deals with serious life-threatening problems... golly, forgive me.
Sheesh Larry_OHF just asked a question, when did you become Z's right hand woman? I think it was totally appropriate for Larry_OHF to ask this question, and it does not deserve such a crass response.

I would love avatars based on Star Wars...or maybe more appropriate for Ziroc since he is a huge Trek fan, would be Trek based avatars...maybe start with Ensign as lowest as we know they get killed off first

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-24-2001, 04:27 PM   #12
Ziroc

I'm not doing anything sci-fi for the Ironworks part of the forum, but... I may have some Trek stuff for the 3D Modeling forum.. Since I model Sci-Fi trek stuff.. and Stargate stuff..

Ziroc

Old 08-24-2001, 04:29 PM   #13
Ziroc

Quote:
Guys, I just want to gently remind you that it would be best if you could bring this up again later.. quite a bit later. Dan's got some serious real life issues to deal with right now and new avatars are pretty low on the priority list.

Cloudy

I appreciate your post, But I'm trying to keep positive, and keep posting--helps me in a freaky way! But I thank you for your post!!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 08-24-2001, 04:31 PM   #14
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Sheesh Larry_OHF just asked a question, when did you become Z's right hand woman? I think it was totally appropriate for Larry_OHF to ask this question, and it does not deserve such a crass response.

I would love avatars based on Star Wars...or maybe more appropriate for Ziroc since he is a huge Trek fan, would be Trek based avatars...maybe start with Ensign as lowest as we know they get killed off first
Hey now Moridin, She IS my Right hand Women!! (Well, the Welcome Wagon Women)

Be nice now.. She was JUST trying to be thoughtful, and I thank her for it!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 08-24-2001, 04:52 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:

LOL...Hahaha... Moridin.. wasn't it the ensigns in the RED uniforms were the ones particularly prone to dying off?

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-24-2001, 04:54 PM   #16
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Ziroc,

We know what you are going through, we did not need to be reminded. And I don't think it was wrong to ask the webmaster of the forum a question concerning the forum, even if you did not answer it for a day, a week or a month.

Letting this drop as I should have never jumped in! my fault I have a tendancy to stick my nose into other people's business

Good luck with your mom, she and you are still in my thoughts!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 08-24-2001).]
Old 08-24-2001, 04:56 PM   #17
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
LOL...Hahaha... Moridin.. wasn't it the ensigns in the RED uniforms were the ones particularly prone to dying off?

Cloudy

Always the red uniforms LOL, why did anybody still wear those as their number started to slowly dwindle...hmmmm what happened to ensign bob?

------------------

Old 08-24-2001, 05:00 PM   #18
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:

Cloudy

Yup... Redshirts, the guys n gals that always got vapourised, eaten, mentally dominated by alien lifeforms and so on. I would *not* like to be known as a Redshirt.

Makes you wonder how Kirk and the others made it up thru the ranks...

-Sharp, who's a bit annoyed to loose his Waterdeep Guard avatar now he's turned 50 (I liked that pic dammit! ).

------------------
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 08-24-2001, 05:00 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
appreciate your post, But I'm trying to keep positive, and keep posting--helps me in a freaky way! But I thank you for
your post!!

Quote:
Hey now Moridin, She IS my Right hand Women!! (Well, the Welcome Wagon Women)

Be nice now.. She was JUST trying to be thoughtful, and I thank her for it!

Hey Z! I can see how posting would help focus your anxiety and make you feel a bit better. Glad something can. Still thinking about you and your family and sending prayers out for all of you.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Dan, I appreciate it.

And for what it's worth, I'm sorry Larry and Moridin, I really was just worried for Dan and trying to look out for a friend. No offense intended, guys, honest!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 08-24-2001, 05:09 PM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpedge:
Yup... Redshirts, the guys n gals that always got vapourised, eaten, mentally dominated by alien lifeforms and so on. I would *not* like to be known as a Redshirt.

Makes you wonder how Kirk and the others made it up thru the ranks...

-Sharp, who's a bit annoyed to loose his Waterdeep Guard avatar now he's turned 50 (I liked that pic dammit! ).
Yes! I always wondered how the red uniform didn't become the one they had to draw straws to wear on an away mission! The red one..no..uh.. YOU take it this time, there's a mind eating, blood-sucking alien down there! I'll be blue today!

hmmmm... sorry 'bout that avatar loss but look at it this way, you've reached a new height in your dizzying rise to Egyptian Godhood... *giggle*

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen